024: Freedom

O M N I S C I E N T

Bella held her new born baby boy closely crying. Anthony had be trying take him from her but she held her baby with all her might. He would have to kill her to get to him. Yahmen stayed next to her very closely. Whenever Bella breathed, she breathed, if Bella moved, she moved, and if Bella blinked, she did too.

Bella had only hoped that someone would come to their rescue soon. She rocked the baby trying to keep him quiet but it seemed as if the baby knew why danger they were in. She sat in everything she made without wanting to move with the baby. Blood and strange liquids.

Kianna still being off and distant still managed to get scissors and cleaned the baby with just a water bottle that Bella let her get because she couldn't trust Kianna right now.

What no one knew was David was on the other side of the door getting ready to come on shooting but he had to plan accordingly.

"He got my baby and my girl. My new fuckin' born g. Get over here now." Dave hissed on the phone to Antonio.

The crazy part about it all. Antonio didn't live nothing but two apartment complexes down. So it also made David even more mad that Antonio didn't fight for his sister enough to even check up on her even though they did break up.

David knew he did his wrong doings but at the end of the day he knew how to treat his sister and he wanted someone to treat her the way he would and more. That's just something he would have to knock into Antonio's head because Kianna won't be treated as less.

Antonio arrived quietly with a few niggas that was down to ride and they were packin' to do brutal damage. They had silencers on their guns and was ready to get shit going but they didn't want to put anyone in too much danger so they called a place for pizza delivery and had to be patient.

Little did they know that Bella still had the scissors and she finally had the courage to do something. She gave Yahmen her new born baby who was finally sleep and held the scissors close getting ready to attack.

Clarence or whatever he wanted to be called was sitting drinking a bottle of Hennessy talking to himself crazily. Bella creeped up and somehow he was immediately on guard. Whatever was wrong with him gave him abilities that were too scary to imagine. He grabbed Bella up who screamed and was able to stab him only in the leg.

He screamed what seemed to sound like the real Clarence but was quickly silenced by the crazy person living in him as he pulled out the scissors and slapped Bella so hard she flew against the wall.

David heard too much and he was ready to go pizza guy or not. Antonio and the guys held David back covering his mouth.

"You don't wanna fuck this up. That's yo baby in there g. My girl in there and so is yours." Antonio whisper yelled in David's ear.

Bella screamed out and was soon silenced by a pistol whip. Yahmen was about to cry out but Clarence turned around facing her with the gun and she put her head down silently crying over the baby. David huffed and puffed wanting to do more but he couldn't.

He also made sure to stay away from the peep hole to not give anything away. He couldn't put no one in danger.

Yahmen angrily looked at Kianna who walked around freely but she didn't know out of all these plans between Bella's fail and David's she was about to cut 'Anthony' open.

Kianna walked into the kitchen cooking some steak which she needed a knife for of course. She had to make it right. She was scared for months and seeing everyone she loved get hurt around her set her off the edge and convinced her she could no longer protect just herself and her unborn.

Anthony thought he had broken Kianna and also impregnated her after he raped her countless nights after he was released. Locked her in for days in her apartment and made her break up with Antonio who constantly blew up her phone. He wanted him dead and David as well. He wanted his women to himself.

Anthony walked into the kitchen where Kianna was cutting the vegetables for 'the steak'. Kianna cringed as he rubbed on her stomach as she cooked but she had to play her part. Anthony started to walk away once he heard Bella's groaning as she woke up.

Kianna took that as a moment to attack but the doorbell rung at her apartment. She was confused on who could be at her apartment but she was also hoping it wasn't David due to his own safety.

"Who is it." She asked as she looked through the peep hole. She looked back at Anthony who stepped in and looked threw as well.

"Pizza delivery." The guy said nervously because before he rang the door bell he was given a large wad of cash and quick brief instructions.

And like David predicted, the door was opened. Immediately he stepped in and kicked Clarence back. 'Anthony' recovered quickly and he and David had their guns pointed in each others face. Antonio and the rest came in pointing at Clarence as well.

David looked at Clarence with pure hate. "Told you I would finish the job bitch."

"I might die tonight, but I know I'm taking you with me." 'Anthony' threatened.

"As long as you're dead then I can turn over in my grave peacefully." David smirked holding the pistol with one hand.

David knew this was gonna end well because his other hand was behind his back and during this small talk he was going to give the signal.

"So you ready to die?" 'Anthony' asked.

"Most—" David signaled.

Muffled Pops Rang Threw

"Definitely." David stood over Clarence's body and Anthony's mind.

Clarence laid on the ground dying as he looked up at David. Blood was filling his lungs as he gasped for air. Clarence finally got his mind back in that moment and he was happy that it was back even though it was for a brief second, he was sorry for everything he had done.

"I'm sorry."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hi 😬 sooooo this chapter is ended I will have one more chapter and this book will finally be over. I'm still deciding if I wanna do a series but I don't know yet. Soooooo just give me time to think cause I rarely get to write cause I'm working all the time so just bare with me. I'll let y'all know in the next chapter what I will do as far as this book and my other Dave East book called Muslim Girl 😌 k bye.

Vote & Comment 🗳

Belladonna?

David?

Clarence?
Anthony?

Yahmen?

Kianna? (See she was boutta off that nigga told y'all don't lose faith in her)

Antonio?

🚶🏽‍♀️