Chapter 21

© 2014 RockiWolf16 & Norabubbles

Hey Guys RockiWolf16 And Norabulles Here With Another Update :) Are You Enjoying The Story So Far :) Please Comment & Vote Guys :) Big Shout Out To All Our Fans :) Thanks For Reading Guys :) We Love You All And Your Support :) Hope You Like This Chapter :) Enjoy...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Leo caught up to Mia as she ran outside the pack house to the woods, the little devil was fast on her feet. Leo hugged her tight as she cried on his shoulder, "daddy hates me LeeLee daddy hates me" Leo stroked her hair trying to calm her down, "shh little Mia daddy dosn't hate you shh".

To calm his little sister down Leo walked back to the pack house stroking her hair, "dad dosen't hate you sis I promise". However Leo didn't get a reply instead he got cute little snore in his ear, hearing her breathing steady he relished that Mia fallen asleep on his shoulder. 

Chuckling he kissed her forehead and opened the pack house door going up the stairs to her room. Once he got to her room he could smell his fathers scent, "he came up here to get" then walked over to Mia's bed to let her get some sleep. 

Kissing her cheek he whispered, "good night little sis" then went off to go find a nanny for her.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

THE NEXT MORNING

Mia giggled as Jace chased her around the park, she heard him growl then go to Skittles, "Skit Skit bad wolf" Skittles smiled running away but she wasn't fast enough, "tag your it". Skittles frowned playfully then went after Amy and Oscar "ahh" they both cried laughing as Skittles chased them.

Hiding with Jace behind a rock Mia saw big man come out covered in shiny cloths and big weapons. Mia smiled saying, "wow shiny cloths" but was startled by a voice, "it's called armour little Mia" Mia screamed a little turning around to see Alex smiling.

Alex smiled and sensed she startled the poor girl, "so sorry Mia I didn't mean to sear you...Those shiny cloths is called armour the pack needs it for big fights". Mia looked at the pack warriors asking Alex, "is big right on?".

Alex smiled this little kid sure got her words mixed up but its cute, "yes Mia a big fight going to happen". Alex then sensed Mia was a little scared and had and idea, "how about you 5 come with me, we can go pick some apples if you like".

All of them heard that smiling, "yay" the all said then followed Alex as she leg the wa to the apple tree.

They arrived at the apple tree then she heard Skittles, Mia, Amy, Jace and Oscar run towards it picking up the apples that have fallen from the tree. It was times like this she wished she could see, seeing the little kids smiling and having a nice time but Alex smiling knowing they were having a good time picking apples. 

However after 1 and a half Alex turned her head slightly making her ear turn to the forest and she was right. She could smell and hear rouges right next to them. knowing how close they were Alex turned to the children ordering them, "Mia get yourself and your friends back to the pack house now!".

Mia looked at Alex ready to ask why when she saw Alex changed into her wolf form and 5 big bad meanies come out of the bush, screaming Mia and her friends stared running away back to the pack house. But they were surrounded by 3 rouges. Scared Mia froze on the spot seeing these men scared her and she wished daddy and LeeLee were here. 

A very loud howl of pain reached the children ears, they all looked at were Alex was, then screamed at the sight. A rouges had her by the neck then threw her across making her land back first on the apple tree in human form as she changed back in the air before hitting the tree. Laughing the other rouges chuckled, "that's gonna hurt ha ha". 

Getting up slowly Alex spat out blood, she refused to give in, but she felt a rough hand of her neck chocking her, "stay sill and your death will be painless"... 

"Yer but yours won't be" a voice reached her ears  and then the hand has gone and replaced by softer hands making her body go warm, then she heard growling. She knew Nathan called out that but these wern't his hands, "are you alright Alex?". Alex knew that voice it was Leo, "yes" she replied then started coughing up blood once again.

Mia smiled as she saw her big brother and his friends, "they came to save us" Mia then felt a hand in hears, "Mia we need to go home" Jace spoke pulling her back to the pack house.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

BACK AT THE PACK HOUSE

Mia was glad they made it back and she was glad Alex was on but she didn't look so good. Leo was holding her bridle-style while she didn't move because of the pain flowing threw her body.

Blaze rushed over with Rose asking "what happened", Leo growled then spoke with hate and anger in his voice, "rouges dad there coming they attacked Alex, Mia and the other kids at the apple tree". 

Blaze growled then nodded at Nathan who growled looking at his men, "WARRIORS PREPARE YOURSELF FOR BATTLE!!" the sent growled getting ready to fight for their pack. 

Alison ran over to Mia and did the other chidrent's mothers and packed her up taking her to her room, "Mia be a brave girl for mummy OK". Mia nodded her head hugging her mother tight as Alison rushed upstairs then opened her door.

"Mia this is Emily she's your nanny be a good brave girl for her OK" Mia nodded then hugged her mother crying, "mummy stay". Alison gave Mia to Emily kissing her forehead, "it'll be OK Mia mummy will be right back I need to help the other mother's and children".

With that said Alison shoot the door and that's when Mia heard all hell braking loose...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I Hoped You Liked This Chapter Guys :) Please Comment &  Vote :) What Do You Think Going To Happen Next? Big Shout Out To All Our Fans :) Thanks For Reading Guys :) We Love You All And Your Support :0 Update Will Be Out Soon :) Bye Form Me And Norabubbles :) Bye For Now Guys :) Bye