Tattoo artist pt.4- Taehyung 🌹

July '16:

You tsk as taehyung hovers above you, gazing you like a predator. His canines press down your chest making you squirm since your hands were already caged by his grip

"Tae stop.... I seriously am not feeling up to it tonight" you say with a serious tone as your husband keeps marking you

He immediately shots up as soon as he realizes how worrisome your tone was. His hands withdraw from the dominating grip he had on you just a few minutes ago.

"Wh-what is wrong?" He asks with an evident concern in his voice

He sits up letting you get more space, you shift yourself up in order to take support of your bedframe.

You hold your free hair and find for your ruffle by the night stand to tie them up, "I don't know.... I am not feeling well these past few days...." You complain

Taehyung frowns looking at how pale your expressions seemed at the moment. He leans closer and cups your cheeks and begins rubbing them, "what happened to my boo"

You chuckle as he says that, "nothing serious I hope.... I am thinking it's my period again, no biggie...." You sigh not even knowing for sure if you actually were on it since you happen to be quit irregular.....

"Oh.... Well if that's the case then tell me how can I serve for you right now miss?"

You laugh as you entangle your fingers along with his longer ones, "you don't really have to do anything but lay next to me...."

Taehyung turns the lamp light off as he gets inside the covers with you.
You shift yourself completely towards your husband, leaving no ounce of space in between as you hug him, resting your head on top of his chest.

"You know I was thinking about getting a new job...." Taehyung confesses

You pout as you start drawing random patterns on his chest with your fingers.
Tae draws his hand on top of your hair and starts caressing your head, making you feel more relaxed than before

"Why would you want to change it all of a sudden?"

"I think me being an artist is just a hobby.... I feel like I'm failing you...."

"Failing you.... in what sense?"

He sighs deeply, "I just want to provide you with a comfortable life.... Just like how you've always lead. I feel like you're just compromising with me, living a lifestyle that's completely not designed for you y/n.... These past months I've been thinking if I've made a terrible mistake asking you to marry me..... you surely deserved a better house not an apartment...."

You gulp away the knot that had just formed in your throat, how can he think so profoundly about you?
One thing out of all was clear; this guy, lying right next to you loves you more than his soul, he can cross any barrier to protect you.

"Stop being so selfish...." You bite your inner cheek, trying your very best to not cry, "you don't have to sacrifice your dreams silly! I didn't run away from my home just to hear you whining about my pleasures.... I ran away because of you, tae"

He plants a kiss on your forehead, and keeps patting your head. You close your eyes shut trying to peacefully doze off in your lovers arms but an unusual sensation down in your abdomen makes you place your hand over it.

Your brows flinch as a terrible pain engulfs inside your belly, "ugh...." You moan as the pain increases it's intensity.
Taehyung turns the lamp light on as he senses you in pain

"What's going on jagi?"

You curl yourself up as the pain only gets worse, you press your stomach via your fingers but to no avail get a wave of pain and a feeling of nausea starts evaporating within making you feel stuck with dizziness.