3. He is the best

Midnight in abhi' s room

Abhi was wide awake...He was thinking about the day's incidents and was blushing over again and again thinking about their marriage...

"Thud"

He heard a sound somewhere from his balcony...He walked to the place and saw some figure trying its might to get inside...

Before I could react i heard her voice , my lady love's voice..."ouch...Why did this idiot choose the room in first floor...Can't he take the room in ground floor...Mummy..."

As soon as abhi heard pragya's voice , a crazy thought popped up in his mind...He went back to his bed and laid down acting as if fast asleep...

Pragya came inside his room through the balcony door and closed it slowly...

She instantly smiled seeing the grown up boy sleeping...She came near him and sat next to him and placed a kiss on his forehead and said "wake up...Abhi"

Abhi who was acting as if sleeping rubbed his eyes and said "Jwala ...What are doing here...That too in midnight..."

And that was indeed a worst prank

"Ouch" abhi screamed as he was hit by something...

Her phone had broken into pieces....

Abhi while rubbing his forehead with one hand and defending himself from the lioness with another hand shouted "darling....I know it's you...That was a stupid prank..."

Pragya smiled a little after knowing the fact that he recognized her...She sat next to abhi comfortably while abhi took her in his embrace...

"So...May i know the reason for your visit darling?" he asked her while playing with her hair...

She turned towards him and cupped his face and said "love you abhi..." , Saying this she leaned against him and gave a peck...

"Oh..Oh my darling is in great mood but what's the reason for your visit in end hours of the day"asked abhi resisting himself...

As far as he know she was mad at him for being romantic at serious time...

Pragya caressed his cheek with her's and hugged him closely to her... Abhi said "dar....Darling...You are turning me on..Don't accuse me if I cross my limits..."

He heard her voice "no...I won't"

Wasn't that more than enough for him...He quickly came over her and asked "sure"

She nodded her head and saw abhi , her eyes conveyed the love she had for him...

She initiated the move...Their lips met and their tongues were fighting for dominance...Her hands was busy searching the shirt's buttons...After few memorable minutes they parted and abhi noticed pragya still struggling to remove the shirt button...

He chuckled , she frowned..."abhi" she moaned his name when he nuzzled from her ear to the neck...She succeeded in removing his shirt's button...She threw the shirt which was hiding her man's chiseled body...

Abhi slides his hand up from her back removing her tee..She gave him full access and the tee was on ground within seconds...Abhi started the trail of kisses which made pragya moan his name , she closed her eyes...

Her hands roamed on his hard ,well built masculine chest...She never thought this night would come so soon but he worth it , her man worth it...She instantly crushed her lips with his and his hand continued its search...