The Mission

(A/N: This will be the start of season 3, a short scene from episode 1 then the rest will be half of episode 2.)

As the city went into a deep slumber, two figures were wide awake, one with a hand on his face, while the other is apparently looks like a black fog. These two figures are Shigaraki Tomura and Kurogiri.

Tomura's POV:

"From being the #1 hero to teaching at U.A. High School. This time, lets take a look back at All Might's..." I was sitting on the bar stool as Kurogiri turned the tv off. "I figured it out." I said as a creepy smile was etched at my face at the moment. "I know why the hero killer pisses me off and why those U.A. brats kept irritating me." I thought for a moment. "It's all because of All Might, it's because he smiles thoughtlessly. As if he thought he couldn't save everyone, because he's always smiling thoughtlessly ." I thought as I stood up and walked outside.

I walk along the dark alleyways as I said to myself. "I'll make it myself...a world without All Might." I said as I paused for a bit. "And I'll show everyone, how fragile that so-called justice is." I said as I kept walking, not until I saw a familiar (H/C) teen standing across me.

"What are you doing here? Have you decided to be killed by my own hands?" I said as I stare at him, his (E/C) orbs gazed at me. "Cute pun, have you considered in taking up comedy classes?" he said as I growled a little bit. "What do you want (Y/N)?" I said in an annoyed tone as he walks towards me, what happened next was a big shock to me. "Let me join the league."

(Y/N)'s POV:

I was back at my apartment packing up my things, since today was the start of the summer camp for the class. Aizawa kept bugging me to go with him, because of how troublesome would it be if he was alone with the class. I rejected at first, but in the end I gave in as I let out a sigh.

As I finished up, I got a message from Tomura, I sighed and read it, knowing that it has to be important.

To: (Y/N)
From: Tomura

The attack is a day away, you better get ready or else.

I tched a little bit as I deleted the text and putting my phone away. "Just don't let them know and you'll be fine." I said to myself as I head out to the school.

It has been a couple of months after the End Term exam, surprisingly Denki, Sero, Mina, Kirishima, and Sato failed the exam. It was supposedly the training camp with just the five of them, but Aizawa decided to bring all of class 1-A along.

I looked in front of me to see two sets of buses, I caught the attention of an orange haired girl dragging a lifeless body of a blond haired boy. 'This must be class 1-B.' I said as I walk towards Aizawa.

As I was walking, I caught the attention of both classes as Aizawa sighed. "You're late, again." he said in his usual stoic voice as I shrugged. "Eh, better late than never I guess." I said as the class behind me started to start a conversation. "Who is he?" "Is he even a student here?" "Why is he so close with the 1-A's adviser?" these were all I heard from the other class, as Vlad, their adviser started to talk.

"This here is (Y/N) (L/N), class 1-A's substitute teacher when Aizawa was injured, and an assistant teacher to Aizawa as of now." Vlad said as I looked at Aizawa and he just shrugged, while everyone was very surprised with it. "All right, let's get going, time is ticking." he said as he boarded the bus, while everyone followed. Once everyone boarded the bus, we started to head to our way.

"Alright, here's the deal, we'll be on this bus for a hour and a half, make sure you are focused and..." Aizawa said as he was about to talk Denki started to yell, followed by Iida who is now standing up, lecturing everyone as Aizawa sighed. "Cheer up Aizawa, this is their only chance to relax. Well, in the bus anyways." I said as Aizawa shrugged and didn't further talk.

A hour and a half later, we reached our destination but Aizawa started to tell them that it was just a pit stop, I stretched my back once I got out of the bus, hearing a pop made me happy to hear it, moments later a voice pierced the air.

"Eraser! Long time no see!" a female voice said as we look at the two figures in front of us. "Lock on with these sparkling gazes!" "Stingingly cute and catlike!" "We are the Wild, Wild Pussycats!" as they finish their lines and to top it off their signature poses, I went to the side of the group as Midoriya starts to fanboy at the team.

I learned about their names, the brunette being Mandalay, and the blond is Pixie-bob, not until I saw a kid with a red hat and two gold spikes to complete the look. 'Who is that kid?' I asked myself as the group went silent, knowing that Pixie-Bob finished explaining on what the group will be doing as Sero suggested to head back to the bus.

I smiled as I saw them running making may cue to slam my hand on the ground, forming a large wall in front of them. "What are you doing (Y/N)!" I heard Iida yelled as I look at them. "Sorry guys, Aizawa asked me to do this." I said as Aizawa started to speak. "Don't worry, he'll be joining you shortly, but for the meantime. (Y/N) break the wall." he said as I nodded and stomp my foot, causing a small quake as the wall crumble down, it wasn't that strong since I'm still practicing some magics Aiko taught me.

Pixie-Bob hopped in front of them and used her quirk, making a large wave of dirt take them away and dumped them down on the other side. "Alright Eraser, start talking." Mandalay said as she pointed at me. "Who is the kid?" she asked once again as Aizawa started to talk. "This is (Y/N) (L/N), my assistant." he said as I waved at her.

Unknown to me, the kid from earlier was staring at me, knowing that I'm just a hero in training, but I'm not one. "I know about your little mission (Y/N)." he said as I look at him. "What are you talking about?" I asked, hoping he wouldn't know about my meeting with Tomura.

"Don't play dumb, I know about your meeting with Tomura." he said as Mandalay gets on her fighting position. "Stand down Mandalay." he said as she looked at him. "But he is a villain!" she said as Aizawa just shakes his head. "No he isn't, I know about this because of Nezu." he said as I nodded as Mandalay fixed herself up.

"I heard that Ogma has something to do with the league, and I'm going with them to check it out." I said as Aizawa looked at me. "Just don't do anything rash or stupid." he said as I nodded. "But if I end up hurting you guys, I'm sorry for doing it, I'm only doing this to protect all of you." I said as the both of them nodded, seeing Pixie-Bob giggling and yelling in excitement, I saw a smoke coming from the forest. "That's your cue (Y/N)." he said as I nodded, walking to the barricade and standing on top of it, surprising the three of them.

"Are you trying to get yourself killed? You're not even a hero yet and you wanna jump off in that height?" the kid said as my clothes started to change to my guardian costume, surprising them in an instant. "Just wanted to let you know that I'm no hero." I said as I jumped of the barricade, earning gasps as I make my (F/C) wings sprout out from my back and flew upwards, looking at them with surprising expression plastered on their face before heading to help the class.

"I'm a guardian."