Chapter 3

Explicit language along the road. Also, I recommend you guys to play "Something Happened to My Heart" by Kim Hyun-Joong. It seemed to fit the situation I'm writing lol.

YOUR POV

"Please cooperate with me. Okay?" The man said while sighing. Your body was being carried by this man, piggyback style.

"Buttttt, I don'ttttt wannaaaaa." You whined. Then you came to your senses. "My houseeee ain't thissss way."

"I know, we're going to mine."

Like hell, is he trying to fuck with me? You struggled to get off his back. But he doesn't seem to budge.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm not having sex with you." You said. But a chuckle came from his mouth.

"What is it?"

"The reason why we're going to mine is because I don't know where you live." You hid your face from embarrassment. "We're going to mine, no excuses."

You rest your head on his shoulder. Thinking, why does he smell something I've smelt before? Why does he talk like he knows me? Why is he doing this? Before you continued on further questions, you felt yourself sleeping on his back.

|||||

"Ooh, Yoongi hyung brought a girl home~~~" you heard a voice singing. You were half asleep.

"Shut up. I'm just helping her."

"Bruh, you never bring a girl. Not even when you go to a club."

You didn't know what was going on. You heard unusual voices.

"Wait a minute. Is that her?"

"It's her."

"YOONGI MY MAN WHERE DID YOU FIND HER?"

"She was wasting herself."

"For what?"

"Because of me."

"Ooh, Mr. Suga is emotional. That's amazing."

"Shut up, you guys go to bed."

"Gotcha!"

You heard the door closed and you heard him sigh.

"Four years."

"Four years without you." His voice cracked.

"It's been hell."

"Out of all of the days, why did you appear now?"

"Why are do you look-" he stopped his sentence.

"Once you wake up, please don't remember me." That made you fully awake. You now know who he is. He's that guy that you first had a guy friend. He's that guy that was your best friend. He's that guy that left you to pursue his dream. He's the guy that you fell in love with.

You felt deep pain in your heart. Do not cry Y/N. Do not cry.

"I wish I didn't ignore you back then."

Do not cry. You felt a touch from his hand. He held your hand and intertwined.

"B-because.." you can hear his voice cracking and stuttering. You knew when he stutters, he's in pain.

Come on say it. Say that you love me. I've been waiting for this moment for a long time. Please say it.

After a few seconds, he didn't say anything. You felt his hand letting go of yours. You heard footsteps that kept getting further away, then..you heard the door closed.

You felt a tear on the edge of your eye. Your lips were forming a sorrow smile. Next thing you knew, you were crying. You were crying confusingly. You don't know whether to be happy or sad. You turned yourself to the corner, while crying. Tears kept falling onto the pillow. You smelled reek of alcohol from your mouth when you inhale air.

I can't believe he remembered me.

I thought he hated me.

From now on, you decided to not remember him. That is what he said. Don't remember him. The more you know you remember him, the more painful it gets.

A/N: sry this chap is short, but isnt it funny how I kinda cried while writing this?