seven | time to convince val

After Thor was defeated, Ingrid felt the same as she sat in the same shithole that has had for months

After Thor was defeated, Ingrid felt the same as she sat in the same shithole that has had for months. The one hope that she had was ripped away from her and she was left wallowing in her own self-pity. "Why the long face?" The sound of Valkyrie's voice came through in front of her causing Ingrid to turn her to lift her head from the ground to see Valkyrie standing there with her arms crossed.

"My one hope from getting out of here is gone and I'm scared that I'll never get to redeem myself for what I did. Running away from my family and my responsibilities." Ingrid wiped her nose before she felt a hand on her arm. With furrowed eyebrows, Ingrid touches Valkyries hand before wrapping her arms around her. "You're here! Oh, my god."

"I am and I'm getting you out. I've made a deal." Ingrid didn't question it and watched as Valkyrie walked towards the door. "Wait, I've got to say goodbye to someone first." Ingrid quickly goes over to Korg who swears as another rock falls off of him. "Korg, I'm getting out."

"Really? Well, damn who is going to be my co-rebellion leader?" Korg stood up as his sentence was said in a joking tone, but he genuinely needed a co-rebellion leader. "Miek."

"Ehh, he doesn't have any good ideas for marketing." Ingrid would miss that banter they had but promised her that she wouldn't leave her fellow pit dwellers there for long. "I promise I will be back." Korg nodded and sent her a quick wave as she stepped out of the pits with guilt in her chest. As Valkyrie and Ingrid walk out, Ingrid slowly realizes that she doesn't actually know what she was doing out. "So, what's the plan? Why am I here?"

"The Champion has requested to see the two of us. I'm not sure why, but the grandmaster would do anything for his champion. And I've bargained for you to stay out if you behave well." Ingrid rolled her eyes at the last one before nodding and the two headed up to Hulk's quarters. The two are escorted by guards as they head towards the room where Hulk is throwing a ball at the wall."He lives well," Ingrid whispers as she notices the Hot Tub in the corner before they walk in. She has to resist the urge to jump in.

"Angry girl!" Valkyrie bounds forward and gives Hulk a hug and the two start roughhousing. Ingrid moves into the side before she feels a poke at her side. With a soft chuckle, Ingrid turns to see a smiling Thor which causes Ingrid to gasp. "I thought you were dead." Ingrid touches his arm to see if he is actually in front of her and she wasn't just poisoned and hallucinating.

"I am a god. It'll take more than that to kill me." The two turn back to Valkyrie and Hulk. "What's going on? What do you...?" Hulk points at Thor and Ingrid, the latter smiles and points whilst mouthing the words 'he's alive!'

"You're so thick-headed that you can't tell when someone's hiding all the way across the universe and wants to be left alone? That's why you asked me to bring Ingrid?" Hulk starts moping around as Valkyrie has the most annoyed expression that Ingrid has ever seen. "We need to talk."