Kidnapped(Prank)

No One's POV

One day you were bored and decided that it had been a long time since you had pulled a prank on BTS. You decided to head to EXO's dorm so they could help you devise your plan and put it into action. 

"Guy's I am heading to go see EXO."You shout.

"Ah that's okay, just be back in about 4 hours." Jin called out.

"Okay, bye!" You said.

This could be a part of the plan. You could be kidnapped by EXO and not return home after 4 hours like Jin said.

You got into your car and immediately blasted some of EXO's music. You were listening to the eve a sit was your favourite song by them. 

nopeun byeok ape seureojideon
jakko yakan baram soriga
dwieongkyeo pokpungcheoreom
morachineun soril deureo bwa

You parked the car in front of the apartment complex they lived in an locked the car before heading inside. You pressed the button for the elevator and eventually, you made it to their dorm.

You were welcomed by Sehun at the door as he gestured for you to come in. 

"Ah hello Y/N-ah!" Suho welcomed you as you all talked for a good ten minutes before you decided to break straight to the point.

"Okay guys, I need your help for something." You said as they all hummed for you to continue.

"So, I was getting bored and decided that it had been a while since I had pulled a prank on the members, but I need your help to prank them." You said.

"Well we are willing to help you!" Xiumin said as you smiled in response.

"So how are we going to prank them?" Lay asked as you chuckled.

"Well Jin said that I had to be home in 4 hours, but I will stay longer and pretend that I have been kidnapped by you. We can send him a photo of me tied up with makeup that looks like that I have been beaten up."

"Then?" Baekhyun asked.

"We will hopefully get them to come here."

"Are we going to reveal that is it EXO who has kidnapped you?"

"No, you will dress up in black like they do in cliche movies."

"Okay! Sounds like a plan!"

"Let's get started!" You squealed before taking your makeup out and using eyeshadow do create a black eye and using some fake blood to smear on yourself. 

After about half an hour, the scene was set up and your picture had been taken. You had untied yourself and messaged on the group chat your photo with a caption saying : look who we have captured? she has no way out now!

You chuckled as the replies poured in filled with worry and confusion. 

Eomma

WHAT THE FUCK? WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY CHILD?

Yoongz

If you fucking lay another hand on her I will make sure you die a horrible death!

Joonie

WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU? I WILL NOT HESITATE TO CALL THE POLICE!

Me

Oh just come to EXO's dorm with some money. We have also kidnapped them if you want a picture. 

Alien

HOW MUCH?

Me

100,000 won.

Jungkook

We will be there Y/N!

Soon you chuckled and tied your hands again with EXO's help and waited until the members arrived. 100,000 won wasn't too much money, but it will be hilarious to see their reactions.

Soon enough, you heard knocks on their door and pretended to be unconscious. EXO were in all black and opened the door to see all of BTS coming in with anger on their face shown. They ignore EXO and head to the bedroom door which is open and see you "unconscious" and tied up on the chair.

"Y/N-ah!" Yoongi said while slightly slapping your cheek to try and wake you up. The boys soon had tears running down their cheeks at your sight and untied you. Once they untied you, you decided to "wake up" and scare them. 

"BOO!" you said as they all yelped and glared at you.

"WHAT THE HELL Y/N?" Namjoon said as you laughed.

"You just got pranked by the prank patrol." You said as the boys glared at you.

"Y/N you really scared us." Hoseok sighs as you giggled.

"That was the point." you say as they sigh.

"So I am guessing these so called bruises are makeup?" Yoongi said as you raised an eyebrow and clapped.

Y/N POV

"Smart." I say as all he replied with was:

"Min Yoongi is genius and sweg." He said as I sighed. Him and his swag. Or should I say sweg.

"Y/N you cannot scare us like that." Jungkook said as I smirked.

"It had been ages since I hand't pranked you so I decided to pretend being kidnapped. Also the people in black are EXO." I say as they turn back and acknowledged them.

"You guys really care about Y/N. I could see the anger in all of your eyes." Sehun said to them as the rest of BTS had smiled and were chatting while I was removing the makeup I was wearing. As I was about to head out, a hand grabbed my mouth and pulled me as my eyes widened. Well, until I saw that it was Yoongi who had pulled me.

"Yah Yoongi hyung!" I whisper shout as he chuckles.

"Yah you should be punished for disturbing my sleep. I was sleeping until you said you were kidnapped."

"And? It was a prank."

"I will get you back, remember this Y/N." He said before going to join the others, leaving me alone.

I sighed and chuckled. I will prank him before he pranks me. Well hopefully. 

"Y/N we are going now, let's go!" I hear Namjoon call me.

"Coming hyung!" I say before heading to them and bidding EXO goodbye and thanking them for helping me in the prank.

No One POV

You arrived back to the building, the car ride filled with laughter and noise, and were not aware that Yoongi had already contacted some people of the building to pull a prank on you. You would be in for a real surprise once you got there as you wouldn't be expecting a prank this early after you pulled yours today.