[18] Oh shit

^ I took a lot of ig : Artsyspidey 's edits a lot for this fan fiction, check her out!

|
|
|

If this is what it's like 'falling in love'
Then I don't ever wanna grow up'

|
|
|

   "Keep in touch, Doc." You hugged Doctor Strange, he patted your back, he already knew by now that you were quite clingy towards everybody.

   "I'll dm you on Instagram." He said.

   "You guys have instagram?" Tony was very surprised, as well as confused, seeing as one's from another world and the other is a wizard.

   "She made one for me, like, 5 minutes ago." Doctor Strange said.

   "And I just made a new one for myself like, 15 second ago. I have 0 followers haha, not so different from real life...." Hello darkness my old friend.

   "Let me be your first follower." Peter said, moving to stand next to you.

   He unlocked his phone, it was a sad looking phone because it had been through a lot. Cracked screen, dented edge... that phone taught you a life lesson, if it was still working in that state, you could be strong too.

   "Your username is (Stupid funny ass name)?" He asked.

   "Yeah, and yours is... Peter Parkour? Of course, why am I not surprised."

   He had 31 followers, even with the face of an angel but of course, he's a movie nerd. By movie nerd I mean those actors that are actually 'hot damn', but dress as a nerds because that's what was written in the script, and everyone treats him like a nerd even though he's more handsome than any of the boys in school.

   "You haven't uploaded your face on your Instagram." You said, scrolling down his feed.

   "Yeah..." He admitted. Most of the pictures were of the sky, cats he found on the street, or Ned.

   "A selfie with me for my first picture on Instagram?" A smooth way to ask for a selfie.

   "Sure."

   "Hey, all of you, take a picture with me, get Wong too!"

   Tony rolled his eyes but joined anyway, so you took a selfie with Iron man, Spider man, Thor, Doctor Strange and Wong.

   Just Wong, no made up names needed.

   "You know people will want to know who you are right? If you take a picture with Thor and I?" Tony asked.

   "Yeah mister famous, my ig is private of course. I'm young but I'm not dumb." You scowled.

   "We shall meet again." Doc said. He then made a portal in the air, big enough for all of you to walk through, back to New York. He made another for the cage that kept fake Peter before saying. "Until it's time."

   "Soon I suppose." You said.

|
|
|