Chapter 32~

{Garroth's POV} (you all are going to like this chapter, trust me)

I looked down at my phone one last time, still having a hard time beilieving what I was reading.

----

L: You down for heading to a
cafe and movie? It'd be nice
to hang out.

G: Sure! When's good?

L: Anytime works for me.
See ya soon blondie! 💕

----

I sighed happily, flopping back on my bed. 

"Oooo..!" I heard an echo of this from the door, and I looked over to see Travis and Zane smirking in the doorway. I shake my head, sighing again.

"What are you two doing..?" I ask, as they both smirk.

"Just watching you swoon over Laurance." Travis says, wiggling his eyebrows.

"I'm not swooning!" I defend. "I'm just texing him!"

"Texting, swooning, same thing." Zane waves. My face heats up as I try to think of a retort, but I end up looking stupid. I close my mouth and turn back to my phone, ignoring the giggles from the doorway.

Idiots.

---

I checked my hair in the mirror one last time. Was this good enough? Would he count this as a date, or was this just a friendly get-together and I was worrying too much? Either way, I combed the loose strand to the side, and it fell. I nodded my head slightly, and headed out of the bathroom finally. 

I picked up my phone, stuffed it in my pocket, and quickly waved goodbye to my two roommates as I headed out the door, to my car.

---

I finally knocked on Laurance's door, palms slightly sweaty from nervousness. The door opens a few seconds after I knock, to reveal Laurance, his hair just as unkept as the last time I saw him. Despite how tired it made him look, it still looked good. He lets out a smile, before quietly waving me in.

"So, you ready to head out...?" He asks me, smirking slightly.

"As I'll ever be." I say, giving him a small smile right back. "Would this be considered a date good sir?"

Laurance's face gets slightly red, as he grabs my hand and plants a small kiss on my knuckles, causing my face to heat up.

"I suppose so..." He says, smiling.

My heart is pounding at a mile a minute, and I can't seem to shake the heat from my face, or the fact that my head is screaming BOY at me. All of this just seems to real to be a dream... But if it is, never wake me up.

"R-Right, where to f-first...?" I stutter, as Laurance lets go of my hand.

He smiles to himself, before ushering me out, and grabbing my other hand, leading me to a small path by the forest near his house.

"Where're we heading to...?" I ask, as Laurance's fingers entwined with mine, and we started slowing down. 

We stopped on the edge of a clearing, with a small picnic set up in the middle. The trees surrounding us were all budding, making them a greenish ting, and the grass was a bright green. Blooming along the sides were wildflowers, all different colors and sizes, setting the scene. 

"Laurance..." i say, genuinely speechless. "This is..."

"You like it...?" He asks, as he starts toward the picnic blanket, our hands still entwined. I follow, still taking in the beauty of this place. 

"Like it...? Laurance, I love it! How did you even find this place?" I say, looking at the brunette in front of my, my heart still pounding a mile a minute. Laurance blushes slightly, and we finally make it to the center.

We both sat down, making casual conversation like normal.. until it was silent. 

"Garroth.."

---

Word Count: 622 words

oOPS CLIFFHANGER

hehehehe

you'll have to wait for the next chappp