Chapter 40

Natalie's Pov

Right now we are currently  in line at the concession stand. I haven't been to a real life movie theater since I was 4. I'm really excited and I know Xander can tell too.

All of a sudden I feel a smack on my behind, causing me to jump. Turning my head I look to find a prideful smirk on Xander's face. "Taping my butt in public now huh my love?". He chuckles and wraps his strong arms around my waist, kissing my neck softly as I sigh in satisfaction. The line moves up and pretty soon we order our snacks and soda drinks before finding a seat in the theater. Minutes later I feel Xander's big, warm hand settle on my thigh. I giggle lightly as I feel his hand inch up a bit. Slowly he moves his hand up more, reach my inner thigh. He attempts to go even higher but I quickly place my small hand on his giant one compared to mine to stop him. "Xander, we can't. We're surrounded by people." I whisper in his ear lowly. But ignoring my words he simply continues to inch up higher. Because he's so much stronger than me, my attempts to hold his hand still are useless.

I feel his hand reach the front of my skirt as he gently slips his hand inside. I bit my lip and close my eyes when I feel him move my panties aside and rub my clit in circular motions. Throwing my head back I bring my other hand to rest on the one that's working on me. My breaths pick up quick as he continues to rub my wet slit. A low moan escapes my mouth as he continues to rub faster and harder. I bring a hand over my mouth to keep from moaning out loud.

It's a good thing we're sitting in the far back or people surly would've heard me.

Just as I feel myself about to cum, Xander plunges two fingers into me. Pumping them in and out of me at a very fast rate. Sweet mercy this man is going to be the death of me. Feeling pressure in the bottom of my tummy I release with an intense orgasm as I let out a low squeak as I tremble and my juices flow all over Xander's fingers and hand. He takes his fingers into his mouth and sucks them, never taking his eyes off me. "My angel tastes delicious." I feel my cheeks heat up as I look down into my lap. I try to adjust my skirt but am taken by surprise when Xander lifts me up onto his lap with me straddling him. He unbuttons his jeans and I immediately realize what his intentions are.

"Xander , you know we're not supposed to do this here either." He pulls my skirt and panties down before placing a finger under my chin and lifting my gaze to his. "I don't care who's around. I need to be inside you princess, I don't give a fuck about who doesn't approve. If they know what's good for them, they will mind their own fucking business." With that he slams me down hard on his thick cock which causes me to whimper. "Ride me baby, ride for daddy." I begin to move my hips, rocking back and forth. Getting into the rhythm I wrap my arms around his neck as I try my best to not scream out loud He's so warm and big inside me, the feeling is almost unbearable. He kisses my lips and whispers dirty, naughty things into my ear. I begin to ride him up and down fast as he takes hold on my hips, sliding me up and down his huge, thick manhood. As the pleasure builds it becomes so overwhelming that tears spill down my cheeks as my face is buried into his neck. My lips locked tight so I don't scream out in pleasure. His member twitches and throbs inside my tight center as I feel myself clench around him. "Ssh....just relax princess. Feel me inside of you." He whispers ever so gently in my ear. After he spills his hot seed inside me and I release around him, he slowly pulls out and the feeling is foreign. I love having my king inside me, pounding into me on the mattress or against the table and wall.

I will never get tired of him making love to me.

He buttons up his jeans as I fix my panties and skirt. I guess he noticed the now drying tear trails on my cheeks because he showed a worried expression. "Why were you crying my love? Was I too rough on you?" I shake my head vigorously before taking his hands in mine, locking our fingers together. "No. You just felt so good inside me, I think it was a bit overwhelming."

He gives me a loving smile to which I giggle before laying my head on his shoulder as we continue to watch the movie.

After the movie, Xander decides to take us to get ice cream. Sitting at the table and enjoying my delicious coffee flavored ice cream, my eyes are closed as I moan in satisfaction at the taste. Opening my eyes I watch as Xander's eyes fill with lust. "If you keeping moaning like that baby I might have to take you on this very table. And trust me, you wouldn't want everyone to hear how loud you scream my name."

I blush and look down shyly but Xander places his fingers under my chin, allowing me to meet his gaze. "Don't look away from me angel. I'll never tire of seeing those big beautiful brown eyes". He stares in my eyes with total love and adoration.
He's the only person in this world that truly makes me feel loved, wanted, needed and safe. He protects me like I'm the most valuable thing in his life. I don't know how I managed to get lucky enough to meet this man but ever since I have, he's changed my life in many ways.

"I love you Natalie. I'd give you the world if I could. I'll do whatever you say to keep you happy, love." He places a gentle but lasting kiss on my lips. Just hearing those words make my heart bloom in warmth. Pulling away, we throw away the rest of our ice cream and head home. I think he could sense too that we needed to be alone together. I needed him close to me tonight.

Entering our house, the first thing I notice is the red and white rose petals in the front of the door. Walking along I follow the trail as it begins to lead upstairs and down the hall. I follow the trail into our room and into the bathroom and the vision before me makes my heart nearly stop.

 I follow the trail into our room and into the bathroom and the vision before me makes my heart nearly stop

Candles surrounded the luxurious tub and wall counters as rose petals float upon the surface of the water. Rose oil scented soap saturated in the waters and I smile as I recall  I told Xander it was my favorite scent. I feel warm hands hold my waist from behind and I lean back against his lower chest. "Xander, this is the best gift you've ever given me. I love you so much baby. I promise I will enjoy every second of this as long as you're by my side". Xander places a light kiss to my shoulder, moving stray pieces of hair and exposing my bare neck.

"I wouldn't have it any other way angel. Let me take care of you, always." I feel him pull the straps of my shirt down my arms and dropping my skirt to the floor before unhooking my bra, exposing my full breasts, and pulling my panties down. I feel his bare erection against my back and I realize he was already naked. I pull my hair up into a messy bun.

Walking over to the tub I gently put one foot in before the other and slowly sit down. I hum in satisfaction as I feel the hot water soak up against my skin. Xander comes in and carefully sinks down behind me, pulling me by the waist so I'm sitting against his chest. I know once again I look very tiny compared to him in this position. I stare up at lovingly as I could feel his heartbeat against my chest.

I find his hand, inter whining his fingers with mine. They looked so perfect together. Like they were....made for each other.

Tonight night we didn't need to make love to show how strong our love was. Because our love was already strong from the very beginning. Just holding each other, caressing and kissing each other and whispering sweet nothings into each other's ears, is enough to show how strong our love is.