Chapter 11

Previously

"You've NEVER drank alcohol?" Mason says, looking pretty shocked at my little confession

No. That's an understatement. He looks flabbergasted.

"No. And I actually don't want to know what I'm like when I'm drunk" I mumble

"Well, first time for everything and we do want to know" he smirks

Now

"Oh hell no, don't even try. I'm not drinking anything"

"Awh, is Little A scared?" he smirks

"No! I just, okay! Maybe I am"

"It's okay, parties can be pretty scary"

"Not helping!" I groan, while he laughs

We get in the cars. I'm in a car with Mason and Jake. Mason drives and I sit in the passenger seat.

"Just a warning Little A. There are a lot of drunk boys and girls, so there is a really high chance –with you looking like that–, that they're going to hit on you" Jake says carefully, afraid for my reaction

"Great, just awesome. And what do you mean by looking like that? You're saying I look like a slut or something?" I ask offended

"No, no! That's not what I meant! I mean because you look hot and classy" he immediately says

"Hmpf"

I glare at him and nod. I look at Mason and see him clenching his fists on the steering wheel. Huh?

"Who's staying sober?" Jake asks

"Well, we all know that you're getting drunk anyway" Mason says to Jake "And Lex is going to drink for the first time. So that leaves me"

"I'll stay sober" I try, but it only gives me a nice-try stare from Mason

I groan and send a death stare to Jake, who is laughing at me.

It's not like I can drive anyway...

We arrive at the house –well... Mansion– and I wonder who lives here.

"Who's party is this?"

"Some guy who just joined our school, he's named Caleb and this is his welcome party or something like that" Jake shrugs

I freeze. It wouldn't be him, would it? It can't. He doesn't live here. It's probably some other guy. There are plenty of Caleb's in the world.

I take a few deep breaths and Jade looks worried at me once we got out of the car.

"Are you okay Lex?" she asks concerned

"Yeah, I'm fine" I give her a small smile

We walk inside and the smell of alcohol hits me right in the face. People are dancing everywhere, making out and playing beer pong. We walk to the bar and Mason hands me a red cup with some kind of alcohol.

"Do I have to?" I yell above the music

"Just do it, Little A" Connor smiles

Jayden looks at me like I'm crazy.

"It's just one drink sis, you won't die"

I pout and look at Mason.

"Why are you doing this to me?"

"Come on Little A, just drink it" Jake grabs the cup and brings it to my lips.

I grab it from him and shake my head.

"I can drink myself, thank you very much"

I look at the drink and then back at my so-called friends. They don't look like they're joking.

"Argh, fiiiinneeee" I bring the cup to my lips and drink it

"Yes girl! Get 'em!" Jade yells

The rest of our group screams with her and when I'm done, Mason grabs another cup and puts it in my hands.

"And, is it as bad as you imagined?" Jake smirks

"It's better than I thought actually"

"We'll see tomorrow morning" Tyler mumbles

Mason and the rest smirk, while gesturing me to drink the second cup too.

"No guys, one is good for now" I smile and look down at the cup

"Awh c'mon Little A, I'm not staying sober because you're only drinking one drink" Mason whines

"Crybaby" I roll my eyes and bring the cup to my lips

Why I'm doing this? I know they won't let me go before I drink it and if Caleb is the Caleb I know and I run into him, I can't handle it without having alcohol in my body. Even though I don't really know what alcohol in my body feels like.

I finish the drink and look at their faces. They smirk at me and pull me to the dance floor.

"How do you feel?"

"Great actually" I smile at Jade

We dance for what feels like an hour. Jayden and Connor have disappeared.

"Come, let's get some more drinks" Jake pulls Jade, Mason and I to the bar.

"Here try this one" Mason gives me a drink and I drink it. It's really good.

We all take 2 more drinks and I start to feel more relaxed.

I grab another one and drink it. Jade and Jake are drinking like crazy and when I make amends to grab another drink, Mason grabs my arms and shakes his head.

"You've had enough for now"

I pout and we walk back to the dancefloor again.

We're dancing for just 15 minutes, when I need to go to the toilet. When I come back, I can't find Mason, Jake or Jade anymore. I search through the sea of people, when I suddenly feel two hands on my waist.

"My love, you came. Let's get out of here" I hear a voice whisper in my ear.

I recognize his voice immediately.

"Let me go" I say without turning around.

He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me in his chest.

"I said, let me go, Caleb"

------------------------------------------------------------------

I know, short chapter :( I just wanted to end it here, because I thought it was a good moment to end this chapter (in other words; I tried to put a cliffhanger in it, I probably failed majorly, sorry!) :) I'm sorry! Next one will be longer, I promise!

IMPORTANT QUESTIONS! -> Do you think there should be more Britney and Alex moments? And do you think there should be more moments at school?

I'm posting another chapter (or two :D) todayy, yayy! :)

Comment, follow, vote, give a star, idk, do whatever :)

-X- ChocolateHusky44