Chapter 12

Previously

I recognize his voice immediately.

"Let me go" I say without turning around.

He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me in his chest.

"I said, let me go, Caleb"

Now

I turn around to face him.

"I didn't think you would recognize me, my love"

"Caleb, let me go"

"Not happy to see me, baby?" he smirks, but not a nice one. Nothing like Mason's smirk.

"Don't call me that"

He moves his hand to my butt and I slap him across his face.

"Don't you dare touch me"

He grabs my wrists angrily.

How could I forget. He's able to turn around within seconds. One second he is the sweetest and the next he's aggressive.

"And now you're going to listen to me, my love. You're coming with me. You see that guy behind your friend? If you don't want anything to happen to her, you do what I say"

I gulp as I look at Jade and the guy who stands behind her.

"Leave her out of this, Caleb"

"Aww, no darling anymore?" he smirks

"Caleb, why can't you just leave me alone?"

"Because we love each other"

"I don't love you Caleb, get over yourself"

"I know you still love me, my love"

"Not after everything you've done to me, Caleb. Now if you excuse me, I am here to party, not to talk to some douchebag"

"Since when do you party? You never went to a party when we were together"

"You think I don't know that? Now let me go, before I start to scream"

"You're coming with me Alexia, you don't have a choice"

He pushes me out of the room and guides me to an empty bedroom. I try to get out of his grip and scream, but he only holds me tighter and puts a hand on my mouth.

"Caleb, just leave me alone" I get out, when he moves his hand a bit

He locks the door and walks towards me. As instinct I walk back, but he pushes me roughly against a wall and checks me out.

"You look really sexy, my love. I wish you dressed like this for me"

He starts kissing my neck and I try to push him off, but I'm too weak because of the alcohol in my blood. I'm pretty sure if I didn't drink, I still didn't succeed. He moves his hand to his pocket and grabs a knife out of it. I freeze and try to hide my fear from him.

"Do as I say, my love, and no one gets hurt"

I gulp and try to find my phone to text Jade to get away from the guy behind her, but I can't find it.

"Looking for this?" Caleb holds my phone and I groan

"What is that guy going to do to Jade?"

"Nothing if you listen to me, my love"

He kisses my neck again and memories float back.

Flashback

"Caleb, what are you doing? Let me go!"