Arc2.21

There was an exam this morning so the update was delayed a little bit haha.<( ̄∇ ̄)ゞ

Since I have another 2 days off so I'm in a good mood today.That's why I will put a challenge:If this chapter got 200 votes by 5 hours from now on I will post a new chapter ^^.

[Challenge failed, 187 votes counted]

Well....there you go so no extra chapter tonight I'm supposed sorry to have your hope up.^^

Editor: mattersnot999

****
On the next day, the news' article started to spread like a wildfire. It was an article with a picture of a couple embracing each other in public on their front page along with the headline "Han JiWan, boss of H&R company, is currently dating Lu ZiXi, the youngest daughter of the Lu family who is a nouveau riche."

It was normal for this kind of scandal to appear, but what was important were the main characters. Since H&R company had just created a big news from not long ago about the vice president- Han Joon, the most popular person was, of course, the new president- Han JiWan, who was crazily popular with women.

Since he usually stayed abroad and didn't appear on China news too much no one actually knew his face, so when the news about Han Joon spread, Han JiWan's face was finally revealed.

After that, even though he was not a celebrity he actually got a fan club formed under his name and almost everyone knew him, thus when the news that he was dating came out it didn't even take a day for everyone to talk about this topic.

Currently, Lu ZiXi was sitting on her bed while she was grinning from ear to ear, satisfied by the results of her work.

JiWan may saved H&R's reputation last time and became public's favorite figure and also attracted a lot of investors due to his righteous action of exposing his own uncle without caring if it'd affect the company.

However, no matter how good he was if he were to have low morale in the love-relationship the public might change their views on him.

While he was in Singapore his pictures have never been in the news since he didn't allow this to happen, so the rumor that he was a playboy was just what the onlookers saw and gossiped from one to one without any concrete evidence coupled with the fact that JiWan didn't care about the rumors so the news spread just like that.

However, the majority of people in China didn't know about this and even a lot of publishing companies knew about the fact that he was a playboy but they didn't dare to write any news concerning this man, plus they couldn't just carelessly post only letters without pictures as evidence.

In addition, since JiWan arrived in China they didn't see him act like that at all, so now that there actually was someone dared to post about this didn't that mean that they got the permission from the said person?

Moreover, the people needed to accept that this couple really suited each other, like a match made in heaven.Some people even started to support them and praise that the woman looked like a goddess, while the man looked like a male god. There were even some testimonies that both of them started dating since JiWan arrived at the company, there even was evidence that JiWan was the one who promoted her to be his secretary and the truth only leaked out now.

That being the case if JiWan still wanted to protect his image he needed to pretend to date her for a period of time until he could break up with her and during the time they would spend together she would slowly start to seduce him to make the fake, real.

Lu ZiXi was still imagining things and smiled brilliantly when she suddenly froze.

Because all of a sudden, her news with JiWan which were currently on the top got pushed down by another news that had just popped out of nowhere.