chapter 8

Louis' P.O.V.

  * I'm so confused now...There are two Harrys?How can there be two Harrys?Maybe....Maybe I'm crazy or something....Or maybe I imagined it all.Oh God that is! I knew all that was too perfect to be truth...*  I start to panic, thinking that I all this was just a dream.I begin to cry louder.Sudently I felt dizzy and my legs gave up.

    "Louis!" Harry -one of the Harrys- says catching me before I hit the floor. He lifted me up and carried me bridal style to the sofa.

     "Baby, are you ok? Want me to get you water,or some food?Does something hurt?" He asked worried, holding me tight against his shirtless chest.

     "No...I mean yes...I'm ok and I don't need anything just...I-i think I'm crazy...or someting...God...y-you aren't even here are you? It's just a-a dream right?" I say between sobs, holding onto him, afraid that he will disapair.

    "What?Of course I'm here, love. It isn't a dream, kitten, it is the most real thing I ever had. Lou, I'm really here and I love you, baby" Harry told me rubbing behind my kitten ears making me purr.

    "T-then I'm crazy...because there were two of you. How can there be two Harrys?" I didn't even know if I was asking Harry or myself.

     "Ohhhh...fuckin- I forgot about it...God Lou I'm sorry love, I didn't mean to scare you ... Fuck...I should have told you about this early, but ...I kind of got distracted...I'm sooo sorry baby kitten, but I promise it's nothing bad, don't worry.Come one let's get you something to eat and after I will tell you everything, I promise." Harry said kissing my forehead and carrying me to the kitchen, than is when I realise that there was also Wolf Harry there.

## 25 minutes after ##

   After the most amazing breakfast I ever had in my life ( not just because I got to stay in Harrys lap as feed me and I even feed Wolf Hazza, but the food was amazingggg) we decided to have a walk into the forest.

    So here we are, hand in hand walking ,admiring the beautiful forest. It really look magic, soo perfect.

    "You know... this forest was always my favorite place ...Here I changed in my wolf form for the first time...I used to come here whenever I had a little time...When I was sad, or scared I always run inside the forest to the lake.It was always my safe place, here is where happened the most important things in my life." he chuckled "I guess the forest is our place now since it gave me you." He says stoping, turned facing me bringing our hands up above, looking into my eyes with his forest green eyes .

   "What do you mean it gave you me?" I asked confused.

    "Here's where I first saw you...actually I smelt you since I got in the city, and well I kind of...just decided to go and see the forest since I missed it so, well I was running to the lake following your scent, and there's when I saw you, God, you were soo gorgeous ... Here let me show you, just close your eyes, love. "he said as he conected our lips, than I saw it, ****Since I got there, I couldn't get my eyes off the wolf. I watched as the gorgeous wolf moved and changed in the most beautiful boy I ever seen, a slim, tan and short boy, I guess he was around 14-16 years. The perfect boy shyly got in the water and swim around. I feel something strong beating inside my chest and something like a wind blow got though me and a voice inside my head said "MINE". **** I heard Harrys voice, i guess those were actually his thoughts.

   "Wow...how did you do that?" I asked after he disconected our lips.But before he could respond i stopped him "Also care to explain why were you watching me swimming naked, you pervert!!!" I asked embarresed because he saw me naked when I didn't even know there was someone watching me.

   "Ooops, sorry, it didn't mean to umm, like, stalk you, babe, but also you cannot blame me, you are the most beautiful creature I've even seen, and well you WERE and ARE MINE. "he said picking me up and kissing me.God I love how possessive he is.I wraped my legs around his waist and rest my head on his shoulder, sighing.

     A few moments after I decided to speak "Ummm Harry, I don't want so sound pushy but weren't you going to tell me about ...you know..."

"Oh...yeah I suppose i should ...but I don't know how to begin...." he says.

"Maybe from the start?" i said slowly.

"Okay love, soooo...well long time ago, when my dad, who was a vampire, actually he was the King of the vampires, meet my mom, who was a werewolf, the future Queen, well my dad saved her from getting raped, and they started to talk, dating and after a while the decided to mate, so they did, but my grand-father wasn't really keen on vampires and after finding out that they mated he didn't let her see him again, he put her into some kind of high school, but for werewolfs and they -mom and dad - hadn't seen each other for a few monts, so dad didn't know that mom was pregnant till mom gave birth to us -me and my brothers- that's when he found us and he kind of stole us? Well and from then they have been together.My mom become the Queen of Vampires even though that she wasn't a vampire, and me and my brothers grow up in the castle...we were kind of home schooled but also I was prepared to become the future king since I was the oldest from the triplets.They trained us and taught as how to use our powers...All those begin when we were 6  they runned some tests to see what we are -werewolf,vampire or hybrid- and well Edward was an 100% Vampire ,Mason was a hybrid but they didn't expect what I was -An 100% Vampire but in the same time 100% Werewolf.And at the edge of 16 after dad died, I become the King....well skipping some years : after thousands of wars that I won, even without an army, I become the King of werewolfs too, and well King of the all the creatures of the World, even humans, but they don't know...and well the most powerful and dangerous creature in this World ...and well then I meet you, and you become my everything, you're my mate" he said and I couldn't believe , that's why his name sounded soo familiar, he's the King, my King, Oh God my mate is the King...how could that happen? It seems like yesterday I was just an unknown nerdy boy and now this ....i cannot believe.

"Y-you are the king...Oh God, t-that's unexpected...oh God what should I do....I forgot how should I treat the King...oh fuck I shouldn't have looked into your eyes right, that's the first rule isn't it?Or touch you?" I asked as I got up and kneel down in front of him, looking down,scared "I'm soo sorry my King"

"What?Love, don't you ever do that! You won't kneel in front of me of anyone else for the metter, if so, I should kneel in front of you" he said,lifting me up and kneeling in front of me "Lou, I know that it's soon and stuff but I want you to move in with me.....I cannot live without you, now that I now that you exist, and I don't want you to be away from me anymore ,God I want to keep you in my arms forever, to make you happy, to mate you and get you pregnant with my puppies, I will make you soooo happy, my love, but we will wait, we will wait till you're ready, my baby kitten, 'cuz you're sooo little, my little bebeeee." he said tickling my tummy and kissing it, making me giggle.

"Hazzy s-stop!!!" i said as i laugh.

"But why? Don't you want it too, love ? To carry my puppies-OUR puppies, I bet they would be perfect, all beautiful and sweet like you, baby.Can't wait till I mate you and get you full of my pups." he says kissing all over my tummy.

    "I want it too, Hazza, I always wanted pups...but I am still a little confused, how were there two of you?" I asked staring down into his green eyes carresing his dark and long curls.

    "Well kitty, as I told you I'm a Vampire, and vampires have powers...and I know it's strange, but one of my powers is having all the powers I want, sometimes I dream it and when I wake up I have it...it's kind of funny.And as for the two of me, it's one of them : I can multiplicate myself, look" Harry said.

   Before I could ask something, there suddenly appeared another Harry, then another one and so on till there was o crowd of Harrys all around me .

  "Oh my God..."

[A/N]  Sorry for not updating in so long, but I'm in vacantion :D also sorry for the eventual errors :(((it's kind of difficult to write on the phone :D, anyway hope you like it and please comment if you have any suggestions or just so I know your opinion .

LOVE YOUUU, enjoy!!!   ^_^