Nearis

Aliana's POV

Krii was still growling, I could feel her anger, it made low rumbles escape from my mouth.

Kassandra wrapped one hand around my bicep and placed the other on the center of my chest in order to calm me down.

Kera looked back at us with a worried glance but didn't say anything. She led us down the brightly lit corridor and through the silver door. I thought we would be heading back outside but instead she turned left and lead us to an elevator.

She pressed a button and the doors opened and we stepped inside.

I could feel her watching me out of the corner of her eyes, probably waiting for me to snap.

I growled a little more and Kassandra continued to rub my chest and it calmed me down a little.

The doors opened and we were in another bright hallway. I waited until my eyes adjusted until I exited the elevator.

Kera who had already walked ahead of us had paused to wait. When we caught up to her and she led us to another one of those silver doors.

She placed a hand in the door and spoke in their native language and the door opened to reveal a cavernous room.

It looked as if it took up two levels and the walls were painted a grey color. People we're walking back and forth, but they all stopped to look as soon as the door opened.

I was shocked to find that they all looked similar to me and Kera. I watched as eyes swept over Kera then their eyes widened when they came to me but they barely glanced at Kassandra. They eyes widened again when they saw Fen and Scar.

I growled and their eyes widened.

Kera led us further into the room and stopped when we were directly in the center and the people in the room surrounded us.

A few of them openly glared at Kassandra and I growled at them. They bowed their heads and moved back.

Whispering soon started until Kera raised one hand and the room silenced and all eyes we're on her.

"Everyone calm down and I'll explain who they are." She said and there was some grumbling but everyone moved back and waited for her to speak.

She gestured to me with a smile on her face.

"This is my long lost sister, Aliana." She said and they all gasped and looked at me as if I was some kind of ghost. Kassandra shifted closer to me and squeezed my arm tighter and they all seemed to have noticed this action.

The crowd parted to reveal a woman who looked exactly like me and Kera and could pass as our other sister but it was the wisdom in her eyes that told me that she must be older; besides her was a man with brown hair and blue eyes.

They walked directly up to us and stopped in front of me. No one said anything as their eyes swept over me.

The woman reached out a hand towards my face and I growled. A hurt look crossed her face before she lowered her had and looked sadly at me.

Kera came up besides me and spoke.

"These are out grandparents Aliana, Lana and Dalton Nearis." She said gesturing towards the two people in front of me.

They smiled as I looked at them but the longer we looked at each other the more they lost their smiles.

I hope they weren't expecting me to run into their arms and weap with joy or anything like that. Sorry but that's not me. I lost those type of feelings a long time ago and only Kassandra seemed to be able to bring emotions out of me.

By the way everyone was looking at me I could tell that that was what they were expecting. I could hear Fen chuckling behind me and I turned to shoot him a glare and he laughed even harder.

I turned back to face the room with a blank face and faced my 'grandparents' and found Lana once again reaching out to me a hand. I didn't growl this time and she placed her hand lightly on my cheek.

As soon as our skin made contact she gasped and pulled her hand away.

I saw Krii stand up and take notice of her. Krii tilted her head to the side studying her.

"She is special." Was all she said and went back to watching.

Lana reached out a hand and this time it hovered over my cheek.

"Who has destoyed your spirit child?" She asked in a small voice but everyone in the room had heard her and their looks of distrust turned into looks of pity.

Pity I didn't want. I stepped back and wrapped my arms around Kassandra.

Lana seemed to have just noticed Kassandra furrowed her brows.

"Who is this?" She asked Kera.

Kera smiled before she answered.

"This is Kassandra, Aliana's mate." She said and the room went quiet.

I was waiting for them to have the same reaction as my ex father but they suprised me when they all smiled and Lana walked up to Kassandra and gave her a hug.

"Dodged a bullet there." Fen said with a laugh and Scar nuged him. Lena released Kassandra from the hug and bent down to Fen's level.

"Guardians." She said and bowed a little to him.

"Guardians?" Fen asked sounding confused.

Lana gave him a soft smile and rubbed the top of his head.

"Yes, guardians. They are legendary, creatures of magnificent power only given to those chosen for greatness as lifelong companions." Her gaze shifted to me and Kassandra.

"That must mean that you two are each able to summon one of the three legendary blades." She said and now the people in the room we're looking at us in awe, even Kera had a star strucked look on her face.

Kassandra nodded her head and Lana beamed but before she could speak Kassandra spoke.

"I am able to summon one blade, but Aliana can summon two." Kassandra said and Lanas' eyes widened and she looked at me like I had two heads.

"Which blades can you summon?" She asked Kassandra.

"I can summon Oblivion." Kassandra stated.

"That means you summon Darkness and Light." She said to me and I gave her a nod.

She swallowed before she spoke in a whisper but once again everyone heard her.

"You're the destroyer."