Vaati x Goddess!Reader PT 3 - Fallen Angel

(2023 word)

Ha! You thought I'd forget it was wednesday? Don't be ridiculous!

Almost. I almost forgot. That doesn't count.

Alright, so this might be the last V x G!Reader (at least for a while), and this is honestly my favorite. I might've made vaati a lil too mushy in this one but you know what? Fuck it. I don't care, I love me some mushy vaati!

~~

Your bare feet padded quietly across the white marble floor as you made your way down the pristine corridor. Your elegant white dress was nothing but scraps, your perfectly long hair was sticking out from all different directions, and you seemed to have lost your simple shoes. Still, you weren't given time to clean up when you were called upon by the Three Goddesses. Maybe next time, you should time your visits with Shadow and Vaati a bit better. Neither of them were gentle when they wanted to do something entertaining. I.e. fight to the death.

You pushed the large silver doors ahead of you, and sitting there with their legs crossed on elegant pedestals were Lady Din, Lady Nayru, and Lady Farore. The doors closed behind you and you bowed, staring at the floor.

"Rise, child of mine." The Goddess of Courage commanded lightly.

"I must ask why you are in such a state?" Lady Din wondered curiously.

You blinked your innocent eyes and looked down at yourself before looking back up. "There had been a slight accident."

Well, there was more to it than that, but to put it simply, yes. There was an accident. His name is Shadow.

The three looked at each other uncertainly and then back to you. "Child, do you know why you are here?" Lady Nayru asked. You shook your head. "It has come to our attention that you have been going to the mortal world without our consent."

"I apologize. It was... a lapse in judgement." You replied quietly. You knew where this was going, and you did not like it one bit.

"Yes, well it seems you've made many lapses over the course of this past year. You have been going to the mortal world frequently. On top of that, you've also been conversing with the minish mage." Lady Din boomed; her anger rising into her red hair and setting the tips on fire. "What say you?"

You, almost ashamed, bowed your head and opted to stare at the marble floor and dirt-covered feet. "... I apologize sincerely for my actions."

The ladies sighed in unison, before the Goddess of courage stood and made her way to you. She placed her hand on your head and looked away. "Young (Name)... As the goddess of love, you are a creation of my own doing. You have become disobedient and disruptive. Therefore, I am the one who must punish you..." She seemed regretful as her other hand glowed with a brilliant green. "Lady (Name) of Love and Courtship, you are hereby banished for eternity from the realm of angels. Your holy power and spiritual abilities will be taken, and you will become mortal. We sorrowfully and regretfully smile upon you; wishing you the best of luck."

Her glowing hand collided with your chest, and you were thrown backward. You hit the tiled floor with the wind knocked out of you only to find that it wasn't the cold marble underneath you.

Just like that, everything was gone. You sat on the cold grass of a forest, alone. The goddesses, the holy palace, your goddess power... it was all gone.

Your knees were covered in dirt, as well as your feet. You lost all strength, and put your hands in front of you to keep from falling face-first into the ground. Water dripped onto your hands, and you looked up to search for rain clouds. There were none, so you continued to look back at your hands in thought. The water continued to fall by your fingers.