4

i changed the girl's name to Dara (it's not 2ne1's dara btw) and her guy best friend to Win. also, from University of Glasgow to University of Sheffield because I know that place better.

+

3 weeks later

"Hey, Jeon." She calls, striding lazily towards the counter.

"Did you just wake up?"

"Yeah." She drags, yawning before jumping onto the stool.

"Can you make me something to wake me up?" She asks, propping her elbows on the counter.

Jungkook hums a reply, smiling at her lazy smile and messy bed head before making hot chocolate for her.

He turns around to see her asleep with her arms crossed on the counter and with her head rested on top of them.

"Sleepyhead." He calls, poking her forehead softly.

She stirs from her sleep and looks at the mug in front of her. "Doesn't hot chocolate make a person sleepier?"

"That doesn't apply for me."

"Hm," She hums before reaching inside her hoodie's pocket to give him cash for the hot chocolate but he quickly tells her that it's his treat.

"Why are you being so kind?" She smiles before looking around the cafe.

"I noticed that it's not that busy here on Wednesday mornings." She says before taking a sip of her hot chocolate and humming in content.

"Yep." He replies shortly. "When did you sleep last night?"

"Around 4?" She replies, sounding more like a question than an answer. "I was busy studying physics."

"Why are you awake early then? You can have a few more hours of sleep."

"I was like, 'Dara, lets wake up early and do something productive' but I realized I have nothing to do."

"Do you want to go somewhere with me?"

The question slips out of his mouth before he could stop himself. But that's a great thing, at least, he finally asked — but at the wrong time.

"Where?" She asks, emptying her mug and licking her lips causing a smile to appear on his face.

"I don't know but I will figure it out." He replies nonchalantly.

"Sure!" She beams, jumping off the stool. "See you at 9:15?"

"9:15."

"Cool. Thanks for the hot choco!" She grins cheerfully before walking out of the cafe.

+

Jungkook sighs quietly for the hundredth time as he scrolls through his laptop.

"Places to go with a girl." A voice from behind reads the words on his laptop screen, scaring him.

He looks at Jack who's another barista, feeling his own cheeks heat up.

"Did you ask her out? The girl from earlier?" Jack asks, grinning.