ten

50 votes and 15 comments for next update.

||| Mackenzie |||

The fight instantly stopped when the voice was heard. Mr Oliver was the principal of the school, and honestly I'm surprised he's even left his office.

The crowd was quick to leave, leaving Mark, Carson, Hayden and Johnny standing in the middle along with Brynn, Annie and me.

We didn't fight though, I actually held someone back? I wont get in trouble then... right? Right. I wasn't involved.

"All of you, my office now." Mr Oliver spoke through gritted teeth, staring us all down. He wasn't yelling, his voice was calm - scarily calm. He was quite proud of his school so when things went wrong he wasn't happy.

"Sir we didn't-" Brynn started to object, looking at him. She was interrupted though, which was obvious.

"I said my office now!" He snapped before storming off and back towards the school building. Wow, I'm really gonna get in trouble for this?

"This is your fault." Mark spat at Carson, dusting himself off, Carson ready to go again but behind stopped by Johnny.

"Let's just hurry up." Brynn mumbled, walking ahead of anyone towards the school building as I sighed and quick to follow, wanting to make sure she was okay.

"Kenzie!" A voice called before I could reach Brynn. Turning around, I saw Johnny who was jogging to me lightly. He looked best out of all the guys along with Hayden based on battle scars.

"Yes?" I hummed, running a hand through my hair as I slowed down slightly, him coming to a stop in front of me.

"My face. Any marks?" He asked, looking at me and for once he didn't have his usual smirk on his face.

Pursing my lips I glanced over his face. Wow his eyes are so pretty and green... and his jawline okay. How can one be so attractive? It's quite unfair.

"Kenzie?" Johnny spoke again, snapping me out of his thought. And of course, his usual smirk was back and playing on his lips; obviously aware of my staring.

"Huh? Oh! Um, no you're all good. Your jaw is a little red but doesn't look like a bruise." I spoke, my cheeks turning a light shade of red from embarrassment.

"Okay cool, thanks." He said with a grin, nodding as he gave me a small pat on the shoulder then caught up with Carson.

Shaking my head, I quickly caught up with Brynn but didn't get time to say anything as we entered Mr Oliver's office.

He was sat at his desk and I'd like to say that he seems much more calm, but he doesn't. His eyes were narrowed in a glare and I felt intimidated. I hated getting trouble.

Hayden and Johnny pushed Carson and Mark forward to sit in the two chairs in front of the desk while the rest of us huddled around. This was so stupid. We didn't do anything? Well the guys did. I didn't!

"Care to explain?" He hummed, staring us all down as I kept my eyes on my feet, my hands holding each other at my back as I rocked back and forth slightly.

"We just got in a little fight." Carson shrugged, crossing his arms over his chest while Mark scoffed. Yeah, a little fight.

"No. He's sleeping with my girlfriend so I decided to-" Mark started, Carson scoffing as he rolled his eyes.

"Sorry that she preferred my-" Carson started with a cocky smirk before the principal cut them both off.

"All of you. Detention, today. Tomorrow. Until next week." He demanded, my eyes instantly widening. What? I did nothing. Nothing at all! What a fucking asshole.

"That's a little unfair sir." Johnny hummed calmly, shaking his head as Hayden let out a small chuckle, Annie hitting his arm so he wouldn't get them in more trouble.

"I don't care." He huffed, standing up. "Now get to class. All of you," he shooed, and I didn't hesitate in walking out of his office quickly.

"Good job." Mark said with sarcasm as soon as we all exited the office, looking straight at Brynn while she furrowed her eyebrows.

"How is this my fault? I did not fight anyone!" Brynn exclaimed, shaking her head as she crossed her arms. I'm guessing they're over now? Finally.

"You slept with him! Fucking slut." Mark dismissed as he scoffed. I watched as Carson quickly stepped forward, here we go again.

"Maybe cause you weren't treating her right." Carson stated as he stood in between the two, raising his eyebrows at him. They were ready to go at it again, but Johnny was quick to interfere.

"Get the fuck over it, both of you." Johnny said as he pushed both there chests lightly so the distance between the two was increased. Johnny is so hot wow.

Have I mentioned that?

"Whatever." Mark scoffed, walking off as he shoved pass Carson - leaving the six of us. How have I ended up here? Detention for a week for what? Nothing!

••••

What a mess :) you all wanted an update and I'm sorry that this was all I could produce but I have no inspiration and I've got exams atm soooooo!

:)

Oh and all this Kayden drama wowowow R.I.P. hannie