Forgiveness

"I can't stand this awkwardness"

"It's not awkward"She spoke tears welling in her eyes

"It is, we still haven't talked about the kiss?"

"The kiss was nothing "

"It was to me"

"JUST STOP OK. Stop fucking playing with my emotions , I truly like you  and your so freaking confused. If you're gay, you're gay but stop fucking up my heart. Michael loves you but not how he should but that's none of my business. We could be friends but please j-just stop it"

"I-"

"Can we talk about this later? I have studio time with Nick jonas"

"Ok. No- Wait!"

"What?" 

"Yes, I'm confused. I've always identified as a gay and never felt nothing sexual or love for a woman like that until you. I'm sorry I was using you to understand my sexuality but that kiss meant more than you know and I know if i give you my heart. You'll protect it but when our relationship blows up, it'll be a lot of negative press and I know that it'll bring you down cause it happens to me. I adore your vibe, your personality, your smile and your heart. I'm doing this to protect you. I love Michael yes but our relationship lost its spark and love months before you. Just please give me another chance"

"What is your sexuality then cause i'm not putting my heart out there to be broken again"

"I'm bi only for you"

"Don't break my heart when I let you in, Jamal"

"I promise not to"

"That's a hard promise" He walked to her slipping his hands into hers and pressing soft kisses to them.

"I'll try my hardest to keep it"

"I forgive you and I think we can make it work"

"C-Can I kiss you?"

"You may" His tender lips was perfect against hers.