forty-four

hi guys

sorry the chapter was super bad I had really bad writer's block and I didn't know what to write I had to ask a million people what they wanted to see happen idk it was just awful

so um this is the last chapter oh my god

the next one will be an epilogue oh my goD IM NOT READY PLS SEND 911 OH MY GOD I DONT WANT MY BABIES TO END WHAT

I might also steal larry_lashton's little character ask thing in which I dedicate a chapter to listing the characters in the story and you inline comment a question and they (me) (I mean what) answer your questions for u!!!!! if you wanna know what I mean go look at smile again and go to character ask or whatever :D

if you're interested in that say yay

and I think I'm gonna go back and delete all my authors notes when I edit bc idk they're ugly and annoying. should I or should I keep them

THIS IS NOT THE EPILOGUE

»

It was a two months after they'd gotten back together and nothing'd changed from that night.

Luke still couldn't keep his hands off of her and she couldn't really say that she minded 'cause she liked the constant affection. It was a silent reminder that yeah, he was still there and he was forever going to be. Em also really liked kissing. That was a fact.

One morning Luke opened his eyes and smiled immediately because he had her in his arms. They'd kind of mutually and silently agreed that he move in and whenever they decided on telling Robin they'd work on getting his name on the lease. He would be paying for half of everything as well. He was more than happy to do so, considering it meant getting to spend every day and night with her.

"Stop staring at me," she mumbled and he giggled as he rolled (literally) out of bed. Em cuddled into the blankets. She kept talking without opening her eyes, her voice slightly muffled by the sheets. "What're we doing today?"

Luke circled around to her side and literally threw his body across hers. She groaned trying to push him off. "We're going to the boys' place because I miss my boyfriend Calum," he said and Emma struggled under him. She dramatically gasped for air and he laughed, getting off of her and watching her sigh. "Get up."

"No."

"Why."

"Because."

Truth was, she was having lady problems and she didn't want to get up. Luke rolled his eyes and tried to grab her ankles but stopped when she shot him this really fucking scary glare.

Emma didn't move. "I will cut off your dick if you touch me," she threatened and then it clicked, and he blushed. He sheepishly backed away, mumbling that he'd make coffee. Finally she lugged herself out of the bathroom and did her business, deciding to just shower (with the door locked) (no showering together this time). So after she'd picked out some clothes she took a hot shower and changed into the plain tank top with the greyish greenish over-sized, open front sweater. It was getting colder outside since it was already October, so she had to wear blue jeans. Along with her signature white Converse high tops. She then brushed her teeth and quickly brushed through her wet hair.

She exited the bathroom, her fingers playing with the moon charm on her necklace. Em found Luke on the couch and he rose when he saw her. He pressed a chaste kiss on her lips. "You look pretty," he said and she waved him off. He was always saying things like that and she was actually starting to believe them.

Luke grabbed his keys from the little hook near the door and waited for her to get her purse ready. He laced their fingers together, bringing her hand to his lips and kissing her knuckles briefly. Emma giggled when he kissed each fingertip as well, his pink lips a great contrast to the chipped black nail polish she had on.