leave scars

J hope pov

I held yn in my arms and cried till i felt small water droplets fall onto my head and ears. I look up and see rainclouds above us, a large stormm brewing quickly. I sniffed and picked her up, carrying her back to our apartment.  When we got I rushed her into her bedroom, setting her on her bed, I ran to her closet looking for wamr clothes, but all she had were jeans and t shirts! I run to my room and grabbed a pair of sweatpants and a large t shirt. I run back to her room and quickly, but also carefully, take off her clothes and out mine of her. I went to the bathroom after that and grabbed a wash rag and ran it under some warm water to wash her face, arms, and anywhere else I might've made her bleed. I feel hot tears roll down my cheeks as I clean the blood off of her.  and I remembered what happened to me.

*Before attacking YN* 

I was sitting on the couch reading a book YN reccomended for me, and she was right, it was a good book. I got a text from YN saying she was going to order pizza and would be here soon. About twenty minutes later there is a knock on the door, so I assume its the pizza guy or girl. I open the door and I get whacked in the head, making me fall tot he ground. My vision was hazy, I could still see, but I was practically paralized from the shock. Then I see a figure stand above me and stick a syringe into my neck. I wince at the small sting, but then my braina nd vision becomes clouded. I can't think straight, I start to move, but I'm not in control of it. Then I completely blackout. 

I start to shake as I feel the memory come back. Someone wanted me to attack YN? Why? I stare at her, the blood all clean from her beautiful skin. I rub my eyes, feeling the dry tears on my cheeks. I sigh. "I'm so sorry YN, if I turly cared about you, I would've tried harder to stop myself." I whisper, kissing her forehead, then I crawled into bed and snuggled her near me.  

The next morning I woke up and felt YN shuffling a little bit. I look at her, at the scrathes. I frown, they weren't going to heal properly, there'll be scars all over her. My eyes begin to water to the image popping into my head. Every morning waking up to see those same scars, caused by him. I sigh and cuddle YN closer to me, making her stop shift and squirming so much. I could hear her heart beat, which lulled me back to sleep.