17- The Princess was Killed

The night go darker as they talk.Just in few hours, the sun will rise. But both the emperor and the empress doesn't want to leave.

They are sitting together on the grass, facing the cherry blossom field. Which has not yet bloom.

The emperor took Niao Niao's hand and hold it tight. No more letting go.

She is shocked because of the sudden move. Niao Niao desperately try to cover her wrist, where her virginity mark should be.

The emperor catches her weird gesture. Is she hesitating? But actually, the emperor knows the reason.

"Niao Niao, is there anything wrong with your hand? You seem uncomfortable.." he asks straight forward.

"Hmm..? What?! Nothing.. why would you ask that?" Her eyes are getting bigger. Is she that obvious? She pulls her hand away from the emperor.

"It's just that you have been looking at your hand a lot.." 27 times to be exact.

"Your majesty, if I didn't tell you about something, would you be angry?" Niao Niao being careful not to spoil the truth. She peeks at the emperor face, trying to guess his answer.

"Hmm.. let me think.."

Oh no! She should have not said it.she doesn't want their relationship to end this fast. Now she is so tensed up and hard to breath.

"Maybe.."

Her heart skipped a beat. Will he not believe her for the rest of her life. She's doomed!

Niao Niao feels like it is the end. Her body is limp.

"Niao Niao, I'm just Kidding! Why are you so serious?" The emperor taps her head. But Niao Niao stays still.

Seeing her feeling so down, the emperor feels bad. He cups both of her cheeks, and looks into her eyes.

"Niao Niao, Im sorry.." he kisses her forehead. "Will you forgive me?" He asks.

"Your majesty.."

"Actually Niao Niao, I won't be angry to you.. I thought you already know that."

"But what if I didn't tell you about something important?" She finally asks.

"As long as you love me and you don't look at another guy, it's okay." The emperor bushes her hair. "So don't worry too much."

Niao Niao could only smile at the emperor, who is starring right into her eyes.

"Thank you.."

"Tell me if you are ready, but if until the end you aren't ready, that's okay for me. If that's the case, then you don't need to tell me about it."

Niao Niao leans forward and place a gentle kiss on the emperor's lips. Which leave the emperor in shock.
__

The empress comes a little latter than the emperor, who is already sitting on his throne. She looks tired. The emperor couldn't help but smile at her. The empress is really cute, isn't she?

Right before the meeting started, a loud sound of crying heard all over the hall. Her hair is messy and she holds her baby, the new born princess.

"Your majesty! Your majesty! Please give this Consort justice!" She cries.