37 𝒸𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓈

ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
════════════════════

ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ════════════════════

"What the hell?"

Jimin jumped up, and held his chest. "The rock fucking talks."

Lisa and Jungkook both sat up. I took a closer look, and hit Jimin's chest. "That's Jungkook."

Jimin's hand dropped, and he clenched his fists. Right as Jungkook noticed, he moved away and put his hands up.

"Listen. I know you're pissed, but it's dark, and it's not fair for you to kick my ass when I can't see."

Jimin continued to move forward, while Jungkook backed away, almost tripping on a log.

"You bastard, I'm gonna fucking kill you."

Jimin grabbed Jungkook by his shirt, and threw him to floor. As much as Jungkook was on my bad list, I couldn't see Jimin whip him. I quickly ran over to him, and pulled his shoulders back.

"Jimin, not now. We'll kick his ass later."

"Huh?" Jungkook almost choked. I pulled Jimin's arm away, and he glared at Lisa.

"I-

"You told him didn't you? I don't think I threatened you enough." His jaw clenched. I tried to pull him back, but his body was too heavy for me to move.

"Baby, sit down. We'll talk about this tomorrow." I kissed his lips, and sat beside him. Jungkook was left dumbfounded, as he's never seen us be affectionate, let alone kiss. Everyone at the facility is used to us hating each others guts.

"Get used to it." Jimin scoffed.

»                           »                         »

"Come back here, you're not wearing any pants!"

Hoseok chased the child around the field, until Tae finally grabbed him. He laid him on the floor, and walked over to Hoseok.

"I'd be good with kids, you think?

He scratched his head. "You can't have a kid, until you stop being one."

Taehyung raised his brows. "Good point."

Hoseok shushed him, and focused on the faint conversation. "Who the hell is he talking to?"

Taehyung shrugged his shoulders, and he and Hoseok quickly ran inside. He grabbed Tae's arm and pulled him back.

"Don't make a single noise." He warned, as they hid behind the corner. They watched the boy speak to the strangers. Their uniforms looked familiar.