月亮的裙子 002

Vote and Comment~ Enjoy this non edited chapter so sorry if this is short for you but enjoy~

Dilraba Pov:

"What thing?"

"Take this invitation and dress also make sure to put makeup on." she said as she handed me the items.

"But can't you just go....I have work here..."

"Just go for us please...we need to at least have a representative so we don't get on the boss's bad side." "We all know we shouldn't get on the boss's bad side." "Once, you get on the boss's bad side you're basically doomed to be fired or even worse and our apartment doesn't want to be kicked out and everyone is at home and you're the only one that can help us!"

"Are you begging me?"

"Yes, just please go for us."

"If it's that important then I'll go." "Just to help."

"Thank you so much Miss~" "I'll tell the manager to increase your monthly check." "Now I gotta go, just make yourself look good~" she said as she quickly ran out of the door and into the elevator.

She did say I just needed to go, but not how long and plus how long does this makeup last. I turned the box over to see it would only last for 2 hours. Well if it lasts for 2 hours, I can leave just around 1 hour and 45 minutes so I have time to come back here and start being a DJ for my job. I quickly went to the bathroom and changed into the dress she gave me with white heels. Then I applied on the makeup and with light pink lipstick. I fixed my hair and the dress.   

That should be good

That should be good. Now how am I supposed to get there. I checked on the makeup box and there was a note on top of it. It said. "There would be a car outside of the building waiting for you and a new phone with messages so make sure to check on that phone every couple minutes to see what you have to do." I quickly speed walked to the elevator. Once I was out of the elevator, out into the cold. I opened the car door and the driver handed me the phone. Now it's time to check if there's any messages yet.

"The password is 6898." the driver said.

"Oh ok, thanks." I opened the phone to the lock screen and entered 6898. Woah it opened. There's messages coming through.

"Get there by 9:55 because the party starts at 10:00 pm." "Note that the time is 9:00 right now and the ride will be 40 minutes depending on traffic too." "Have a safe ride and thanks for helping us out."

Did the girl giving me this invitation thing ever thought about asking who I am or anything else. What happens if I crash this job and do something wrong and also what happens if I ruin everything for the apartment. This is so much pressure, just 1 hour and 45 minutes to go at the party.

~Time Skip~

"Ding." I heard the phone made a noise. I opened it to see a message. "You are probably here all you have to do is get out of the car." "Then enter your invitation card and enjoy the party so our boss knows that our apartment attend." "Thank you for your help." I opened the car door and got out and closed he door. Wait...is there even a car ride back....Please say they do cause I won't be able to live walking back. At least I have some pocket money, I think. 

I walked up the stairs towards the entrance.

"Miss your invitation." she said. I handed her the invitation card and headed instead. Everyone here is wearing all different colors. I saw two girls, one with a blue dress and other with a red dress. Am I the only one who's wearing white...I looked up to see a beautiful moon structure. It seemed like it was just good enough for a person to sit on it. It had all these complicated designs. All I can say is that, it's beautiful. It glowed in the dark room.

"Miss, here's your mask." someone said as they handed me a mask. I took it and put it on. A blue mask with golden patterns. It doesn't match my dress, but who cares. They did say there was food here.

"Um..are you possibly from the designer apartment." someone said as they tapped on my shoulder. I turned around to face a female.

"Yes miss and what do you?" I asked politely.

"If you didn't know and if you did notice my apartment made that crescent moon up there." "It can fit one person." "My manager said there is only one person from the designer apartment to wear a dress and sit up there and introduce the dress and I'll be standing somewhere talking about the structure."

"Um..what dress?" I asked.

"Don't worry I have the dress." she said as she handed me a box. "The dress is white and there's also a white mask in there too" "Go change in the bathroom over there." she said. I nodded. They didn't even told me this was part of the things I needed to do.

~Time Skip~

Luhan Pov:

Well, this time is to judge if these people that work for me actually do some work. I was standing the closest to the stage for the crest moon structure. I crossed my hands. I'm expecting something.

"Welcome to the formal party of the design of a white dress along with it's personal made mask and the crescent moon structure."a female said. The structure slowly lowered down to soon reveal a girl with a white dress on and a mask on. Tu tump...Tu tump... What's happening to me...Tu tump... Tu tump... What's this feeling. The girl sitting there smiled. It made me feel a bigger tump. My stomach is filling up with something. Butterflies.

Vote and Comment~ Peace~