What It Means to be a Best Friend

A/N: Graphic gore ahead, don't read if weak.

"Taehyungie! Stop dragging me! I promise, I'll stay with you, but you're hurting me right now!" Jimin says, trying his best to sway Taehyung out of his possessive persona in order to find Y/N and run the heck back home.

"Don't lie to me, Jimine. Taehyungie hates liars, and lying is a bad habit in general. I know you plan on taking Y/N from Jinnie and running away. But I'm going to keep you here like Jinnie is Y/N." Taehyung states, eyes darkening as he stomps towards his room, with a fist full of Jimin's shirt.

"What do you mean keeping her here?" Jimin asks, eyes wide and fists at his side, waiting for a moment to punch Taehyung.

"Jinnie kept mumbling something yesterday about fixing her because she's "broken". He never specified what kind of broken, but people are usually emotionally broken, so you best assume he's going to be somewhat gentle." Taehyung said, thinking back to when Seokjin had fixed him, after Taehyung stabbed his first victim.

After Jin got into the mafia business, he decided to pull Taehyung and Namjoon with him. But Taehyung was just too soft, the sight of blood on an innocent person would make him cry, and he'd do everything in his power to make the wound heal faster.

So Jin being Jin, decided to break Taehyung and get him used to the sight of blood.

Jin initially only had Taehyung tied to a chair, making Taehyung watch as he tore open his victims. Taehyung cried and cried, begging Jin to stop, until Jin placed the blood-soaked dagger into Taehyung's trembling hand.

Jin proceeded to guide Taehyung's hand to the victim's heart. The victim was a little girl, not much younger than Taehyung. She looked up at Taehyung, eyes watering with a look, begging him not to kill her.

Then something cracked inside of Taehyung. He couldn't tell if it was something deep, deep down, or something in his heart. His eyes darkened, shaking off Jin's hand, he then raised his hand to stab the girl.

She looked up at him, and smiled.

He plunged the dagger into her heart. Blood came gushing out as she choked for air. He then proceeded to gut her eyeballs out. He cut the top part off of all 10 of her fingers, then proceeded to stab every other part of her he might have missed.

Taehyung had cracked and he was on the road, driven by his bloodlust as he continued. Jin watched proudly from the side as Taehyung continued to mutilate his victim.

Taehyung smiles fondly as he draws himself out of his memories and looks down at Jimin with a sadistic smile.

"Oh Jiminie, sweet mochi, angel Jiminie. I will ingrain into your mind tonight who you truly belong too. You know it's gonna be wonderful night, after all, your my best friend, right? Best friends forever~~♡ "

*meanwhile*

"Did I just hear Jimin scream?" Y/N sits up with a start. Fucking hell, Taehyung, if you're going to ingrain stuff into his head, at least do it elsewhere, not at home.

"You must have heard wrong, baby. Taehyungie does weird stuff, Jimin probably got freaked out by him. Just keep cuddling and ignore them." I say as I grab Y/N's wrist and pull her back under the covers and into my chest.

"You smell like peaches and cream, plus a hint of chocolate." I say, sniffing the top of her head while mumbling.

"I think it's a mix of my shampoo and perfume. I got both items from a store called "Euphoria", you should go there with me sometime. They have a scent of cologne called "Singularity" that you might like." She says, looking up at me.

"I think I'll get Singularity for Taehyung instead, it sounds like it would suit him more, and his scent at the moment definitely needs it more." I say, wrinkling at the scent of rotting corpses he keeps in his closet sometimes.

"We'll discuss it tomorrow. I'm a little tired, goodnight Jin." Y/N mumbles, drifting off into dream land.

I stare at her as she sleeps. "Goodnight my jewel......... tomorrow will definitely be a day to remember."

A/N: there was more gore than I was initially planning for there to be, oh well. Enjoy.