ii.

Fuck, he overslept again. Wonwoo quickly shoves himself out of his blankets and smacks Soonyoung's ass because he's a sleep deprived human being and his best friend is supposed to wake him up for his early morning shifts.

Soonyoung nods and acknowledges Wonwoo's anger, before plopping down on the pillow again. Wonwoo decides it's useless to have any conversation with him so he quickly brushes and showers (in cold water because he doesn't have time to turn on the geyser and wait for the geyser to heat up the water), before quickly coming out and changing his clothes.

“Damn, if I wasn't dating Junhui, I'd bang you.” Soonyoung speaks, voice groggy from waking up.

Wonwoo snorts. “ Please, I'd never date your intolerable ass.”

“I wouldn't even take offence to that because I know it's true.” Sooyoung winks and Wonwoo just blinks because damn, the guy really doesn't have any self dignity. Wonwoo wishes he could be like him.

“I'm going to work, bye!” Wonwoo carelessly puts a piece of buttered toast in his mouth and closes the door behind him. Sooyoung was just about to get up and brush his teeth as well when he hears the door click open again, “Also, if you and Junhui decide to bang later, do it on your side of the bed, you fucker!”, and then the door closes shut again.

Wonwoo is pretty sure we woke all his neighbours of the small, thin walled apartment that he lived in, but fuck it. It's like, 9am and he's still too sleepy to really give a fuck about his neighbours’ sleeping routine.

“You're late.” Jihoon taps his foot against the furnished wooden floor of the cafeteria that Wonwoo worked in.

“Sorry, small guy. I overslept. And calm your non existent titties, I'm like, ten minutes late, no big deal.” Wonwoo rolls his eyes.

“ Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.” Junhui raises his brows and he adjusts the mic.

“I only get to sleep on one side you dufus, your imbecile of a boyfriend takes up the space on the other side.” Wonwoo says as he ties the apron around his waist and pins his name badge against the cloth.

“He's just moody because he hasn't gotten dicked since like, forever.” Jihoon says as he turns the sign around from ‘Close’ to ‘Open’.

“Why the fuck do you all think that's I'm the one getting dicked. I can like, do the dicking too.”

Junhui snorts. “Yeah right, with that ass?”

“I don't have any ass.”

“That's what I'm saying, baby gay.”

Wonwoo blinks. “Did–Did Soonyoung tell you that? A-And what's with both you boyfriends’ obsession with my ass. I've gotten like, two compliments about my non existent flat ass in one day, like, if you two wanna bang then or like, have a threesome why–”

“Woah, woah, woah no.” Junhui waves his hand and dismisses the thought. “I mean, I'd bang, but Soonyoung's mine so.”