You Hurt Me, You Comfort Me

Author's POV:

                  •Not Proofread•

As Jimin collapsed everyone present gasped dramatically and started murmuring. Jungkook picked Jimin up bridal style and started walking towards the rooms.

“Hyung!” he barked and his hyung scattered on his feet and followed after him.

Once inside the room Jungkook laid Jimin carefully on the bed and Jin came forward and checked Jimin's pulse on his wrist and counted his heart beats.

“His heartbeats are normal Kook-ah. I don't have my stethoscope or I'd check all his vitals properly” Jin frowned as he hasn't carried his kit because this was supposed to be a holiday for him to attend Jungkook's wedding. He was one of the renowned cardiologist at Seoul City Hospital.

“GET ME ANOTHER DOCTOR” Jungkook yelled frustratingly at the three extra individuals in the room who had entered silently previously.

Upon his words Yoongi and Hoseok ran outside, to obviously get a doctor.

______________________________

“Babe, he had locked himself in the bathroom before the wedding. What if he took something?” Hoseok said to Yoongi, with tears in his eyes. It was his responsibility to take care of Jimin, and now he felt like he failed at that.

“No sugar, I don't think so he's that weak to do something like that. And it's definitely not your fault” Yoongi intertwined their hands and reassured his boyfriend.

_____________________________

“He's gonna be fine Jungkook” Namjoon assured Jungkook as he sat next to him and Jin sat on his other side. All three had their eyes on the pale petite unconscious male.

“What if it's something serious hyung? He's never fainted before” Jungkook said as he fought off his tears. He had never ever been this scared.

“I'm sure he's just exhausted and stressed. Weddings do that to you” Jin reassured Jungkook as he rubbed his back.

Jungkook merely nodded and prayed his hyung is right. The thought of something happening to Jimin was painfully depressing.

“He's here” Hoseok's voice broke Jungkook out of his state. He saw that the doctor had arrived. Immediately Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok walked outside to give privacy to the doctor and Jimin's closest family member— Jungkook.

“He just collapsed during the vows?” The doctor questioned Jungkook as he checked all Jimin's vitals.

“Yes. What's wrong with him? Is he gonna be alright?” Jungkook's voice had never cracked the way it did right now.

“Yes he's alright Mr.Jeon. All his vitals are normal. It's most probably wedding stress. Has he been eating well?” He questioned at the end.

“Yes he has, why? Is there anything to fear?” Jungkook was unnecessarily worried about every word coming out of the doctor's mouth.

“Oh no, it's just that he looks underweight. Make sure he eats well” the doctor smiled as he answered. He could clearly see the anxiety and worry written all over Jungkook's face.

“Okay…” Jungkook said but got cut off by a low mewl.

Both the doctor and he looked at Jimin who looked clueless and extremely cute if you ask Jungkook.

“What happened?” Jimin asked as he tried to get up, but Jungkook was quick to reach beside him and make him lie down again. The doctor then started checking Jimin again.