13.

"I'm gonna work out, while you on the other hand will put ALL the punching bags down and replace them with new ones," now I see why he was wearing a sweatpants with a tight black shirt that hugged his muscles perfectly.

"Don't we have cleaners for that?" I asked I mean look at the DAMN ROOM it literally has over twenty five bags.

"Yeah, but it's not called punishment for nothing," he then moved to a punishing bag and started beating the shit out of the poor thing.

And I thought I was vicious at the training earlier.

"Get to work if you don't want to miss dinner," Eric said between his  punches.

"Asshole," I mumbled quietly hoping he didn't hear me.

"Scratch that you'll stay after dinner," shit he heard me.

"OHH COME ON! IT'S MY SECOND DAY AND I HAVE TO PLAY MAID?"

"I told you not to mess with me ginger, you're lucky I'm in a good mood or else I would have done more than make you play *maid*" he said not breaking eye contact with the dummy.

"And what's with all these nicknames?" I folded my arms waiting for an answer.

The only sound I get was the rythem of his fist colliding with the bag. I finally gave up and started with his so called "punishment".

I reached the twenty second bag and I was a mess, I am sure by now I've missed dinner and I was sweating my eyes out.

I stopped for a second and supported myself with the wall, I tried steadying my breathing, but it was no use.

"You're not done yet," he said frowning and folded his arms so his biceps went all humongousor.

"I'm tired. Hungry. Sweaty. Can't I just catch my breath, I've been doing this shit for the past three hours," I said closing my eyes for a bit enjoying the sesnsation of relaxation.

"Suit yourself, you're the one who'll be staying until everything is done," he then took off his shirt as it was already soaking wet. Damn...
How am I supposed to hate him when his body screams 'kiss me'

"Take a picture it'll last longer," he said without looking back not breaking his training, but I can feel a smirk creeping onto his face right now.

"I wasn't- staring," Yeah he's back at bieng an asshole.

"Liar,liar, pants on fire," he chuckled before turning back so he could face me.

"Uhh shut up," I said struggling to lift one of the dummies, the last one actually and then I'm free from bieng Eric's hostage.

"Just leave it."

I eyed him suspiciously, waiting for the bomb to drop in so he could make fun of me.

"Have you gone deaf?"

"Umm no I'll just leave," not wanting to stay any longer I grabbed my bag and head to the door.

"Ohh and by the way," I stopped and turn around wondering what is gonna say, "the bags didn't need to be changed until next month," he smirked. The damn bastard is smirking.

"So, I just did all this shit for nothing?" I said quitely and slowly. Trying to hold my temper.
Trying not to kill him.

"Hmmm," he placed his right hand on his chin as if he's in deep thoughs, " the answer to your question is a 'yes'" he placed his hands behind his back and he started grinning like a fool.

"Why?" I exhaled sharply.

I'm loosing my temper and he's not helping with it

"I mean who am I to miss a chance to make you as I quote 'my little bitch' ?"

I breathed.
In.
Out.
I try and focus on my breathing.
It's the only thing keeping me from lashing at him.

"I'm leaving...asshole,"

I ran back to the dorms, at first I heard some heavy footsteps, but they soon faded as I went to the second hallway.

I enter to find Peter sitting on his bed, his head placed in an uncomfortable position on the railing of the bed.

I try and correct his position as much as possible without waking him up.

I slipped my boots and sunk beside him.

"C-Clary?" Peter said still half asleep.

"Yeah I'm here"

"When did you come back?"

"Just now," I sighed remember how I was stuck with an egocentric dick for the past three hours.

"Clary....about those scars.." damn I thought he forgot.

I mean I trust him, but I still have trust issues.

"I was abused." I kept my answers short and steady.

"No shit you got them from barbie land," Peter said sounding a bit pissed because I'm beating around the bush.

"I'll explain in details tomorrow... I just want to sleep next my best friend, can I have that?"

"Fine, just because I want to sleep to," I can feel his eyeballs rolling.

"Come here," he opened his arms so I could fall into his chest.

Once I closed my eyes I went into a deep sleep.

——————————————————

Yoo guys I am trying to do a trailer for this book, I downloaded PicsArt Vedio,but I can't do shit for life.

So any help will be truly appreciated.

And special thanks to _dauntlesswarrior  for the motivating comments, they really help me boost my writing.
Jasmine 🥀