Blackpink House #28.

"Up! Up! Up!" Lisa claps throughout the house. "We got shit to do people! It's a very important day!"

The three girls groan at their wake up call, but get up otherwise. It was a very important day for the girls. Especially since it regarded their much awaited comeback.

"It's MV day!" Lisa says excitedly.

All four of the girls occupied the same bathroom at the same time. Jennie jumped into the shower as Jisoo did her morning face routine. Chaeyoung brushed her teeth while Lisa put on some light make up.

"Babe can you pass me my toothbrush?" Jennie asks.

Jisoo grabs her tooth brush and opens the shower to hand it to her.

Jennie gives her a kiss and a cheeky smile. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." Jisoo nods. She  hasn't seen Jennie this happy in ages and it was making her happy.

"Be quick, I don't want us to be late." Jisoo says.

"Okay."

"I need a shower too." Chaeyoung says.

"Hop in!" Jennie laughs.

"Over my dead body." Lisa chuckles. "If she's allowed, I have to come too."

"Hey, no one is allowed to get into the shower with my girlfriend unless it's me." Jisoo says.

"Shower Foursome is cancelled everyone!" Jennie laughs.

"Stop Jendeuk!" Jisoo laughs. "No foursomes!"

"Party pooper!" Lisa says.

Jennie shuts off the shower and Jisoo is quick to hand her a towel to cover her body.

"What's a foursome?" Chaeyoung asks.

"Oh dear god." Jisoo shakes her head. 

"Educate your girlfriend Lisa." Jennie says.

"A foursome is—"

"Not right now!" Jisoo says. "On your own time. I don't want to hear it."

"Why Jichu? Does it make you embarrassed?" Jennie teases while resting her arms on Jisoo's shoulders.

Jisoo's hands rest on Jennie's hips without a second thought. "No. It's just that some fantasies should stay fantasies." She says before giving her a kiss and leaving the bathroom.

The girl's all share a look once she's gone.

"She totally has the hots for me." Lisa says while flipping her hair making Chaeyoung and Jennie laugh.

•••

"Holy shit..." Jennie whispers to herself.

"If I was dude, I'd totally have a boner." Lisa whispers.

Jennie smacks her in the arm with a scowl. "Gross."

"What? I'm just being honest." Lisa says.

The two were sitting in the resting chairs as they watched Jisoo and Chaeyoung film their solo parts of the MV.

"Don't even try and deny that you'd have one too." Lisa says. "They look hotter than a bed full of models."

"If they're the thumbnail we're guaranteed millions of views." Jennie says.

"I swear she gets better looking everyday." Lisa says while observing Chaeyoung.

"I think Jisoo is trying to tease me." Jennie says. As she looks over she notices that Jisoo keeps sending her smirks.