Lilian Anderson (BNHA OC)

Alias: Orion
Name: Lilian Anderson
Age: 16
Quirk: Light and Energy Manipulation

Quirk description: can create and manipulate any kind of like (range from radio waves to gama waves). Visible light manipulation is the easiest to use. Gama is the hardest. Certain colours of light can manipulate certain elements (only ones that produce or reflect light: Fire, Electricity, and water). Manipulating water is very difficult and has several drawbacks such as headaches and raised blood pressure. Hair colour changes with type of light used.  She has a very hard time using multiple colours and types of light at once. Multiple colour light used together can create temporarily tangible objects.

Drawbacks: Controlling water causes severe headaches (migraines if she continues to use it past her limit) and high blood pressure. Using light of frequencies higher than visible light has  a limit of 15 min. If used over the time limit, the body can sustain 2nd+ degree burns. Overuse of visible light (limit is an amplitude of 2 meters) results in temporary blindness. The General drawback is that her body overheats.

Costume: Exposes a lot so that her body cools off faster. Her costume is made up of reflected material which amplifies her quirk. Her boots are shock absorbent. Her gloves have prisms on both sides that helps refract light, enabling her to use multiple elements at once. Refracted light is also tangible for her and she can create small weapons with it.  Glasses reduce chance of temporary blindness.

Quick note: her scar came from when she tried to produce light from her back to make a wing because she wanted to show off. It didn't end very well...