1

Maybe you will think that the story is progressing really fast, but it is not so. Main characters are developing together and this is the point in this book, it's not actually getting together.

Hey lovelies I decided to edit this book a bit from some grammar mistakes and explain some things more, but don't worry it won't change the plot!

Skylar's POV

Skylar's POV

It's Friday morning and I woke up to my 11 month year old son crying.

"Baby shhh don't cry, mummy is here."

"Momma." He said and lifted his cute little hands. I absolutely love my son, I would give the world to him.

"Are you hungry Nico?"

"Hungy." He repeats after me. His full name is Nikolai, but I almost always call him baby or Nico.

His father is not in the picture and will never be, he made that pretty clear when he called attorneys and he gave up all rights to me saying he doesn't even want the child to know about him. Of course I signed everything, but at the time I was heartbroken. His name was Jake and we were together for four years. It's my luck that Nikolai is exact replica of me, he doesn't have one trace of his father.

The day I told him about me being pregnant I lost my boyfriend and my parents, since they disowned me. So I haven't been in contact with them for almost two years. I was then 22 and now I am 24.

But life brought me good things too. When I moved to New York I met my now best friend Lilian. I even got a job as Junior Editor in Elle magazine. So I focused on my then unborn baby, work and best friend. No other man needed.

After me and Nico finished breakfast and got dressed I drove to work. But not before I leave Nico at daycare. From our mini but pretty apartment it takes us 10 minutes to daycare and 10 more to my job. I kiss my baby goodbye and then decide to call my best friend. On second ring she answers.

Hey Sky.

Hey Lily, how are you?