chapter 1

In the hallway of the house of hyoudou's, (y/n) a 17 year old boy with (h/c) hair (mikazuki augus hair style) and (e/c) eyes with the kuoh academy uniform walking towards his brother's room when he got in front of the door.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Y/N: Bro wake up mom said breakfast is almost ready. Said through the door but no response.

He entered the room and see his brother sleeping with a smile on his face in a pervert way. He stand beside the bed and poke at his face.

Y/N: Hey bro wake up mom said breakfast is almost ready. Said while poking him

Issei moving his body around sleeping at his bed.

Issei: Heh~ oppai~. Said sleeping with a perverted grin on his face.

Then (y/n) left eye twitches annoyed at his brother's antics and he got an idea did an evil smirk on his face of how to wake him up he got an air horn out of nowhere and place it on his brother's ear.

Y/N "thought": Sorry bro but you left me no choice. Said in his mind and press it.

Issei: AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!. Scream at the noise in his ear and fall to bed.

At that moment (y/n) laughed at his brother's reaction.

Y/N: *laughing* haaah always works like a charm. Said grinning at his brother in the floor.

Issei got up and looks at his brother with glaring eyes.

Issei: You damn pretty boy ruined my dream. Said angry to his brother

Y/N: Well you wouldn't wake up from your perverted dream so I have to use this to do it. Plus mom said breakfast is almost ready so get dressed. Said with a smile

Issei groaned at this, because his brother hate his perverted antics. When they got home at the day they adopted him Issei guide him to his room and showed him a magazine, that made their parents pale when they saw this what shocked at them that (y/n) grabbed it and ripped it to millions of pieces and said "never in a million years will I treat woman like that" once he said that their mother and father hugged him with tears of joy that he's not a pervert like issei and hoping for grandchildren in the future. While there on their little world issei kneeled on the floor crying that his most prized treasure ripped to pieces by his brother and after that day he keeps his stuff away from him.

(A/N: I know you guys want something like that, I will do it but my way understand and the right time.)

That moment (y/n) went out of his brother's room to the kitchen getting his breakfast to eating his (favorite food)

Mr.hyoudou: Morning son how do you feel today. Said to him with a smile

Y/N: I'm fine, just got issei to wake up from the evil place called his dreamland. Said to his dad while eating

Mr.hyoudou: Yes I heard the air horn and his scream but don't you think it's a bit harsh to do that. Said a little concerned

(Y/N) looked at him with a serious look.

Y/N: If he stopped being a pervert and get his head out of that habit then I'll stop. Said seriously to his dad