chapter 29

I look at her. My eyes wide open. My heart shattered into a million pieces. My lungs felt compressed and my body went numb. My legs went weak and I started to panic. I couldnt breathe. I grabbed my chest, my heart hurting, and I Leaned against the wall. I fell to the floor, my chest aching in pain. I saw blurry faces above me, screams and cries, but my chest kept hurting and eventually i blocked everyone out and passed out.

Anamaries POV
I saw Grayson walk back into Misas room, to check if she was okay. Hes been out of it lately. He hasn't slept, hasnt eaten, and cant seem to forgive himself even if it wasnt his fault.

Everything that she has been through, all of it, wasnt his fault. Misa knows that, I know that, and so does misas mom. He just doesnt believe it.

Issa hasnt been around since the day misa was found. She calls, but we dont answer. She deserves every waking moment, regretting and feeling ashamed. How could you, a friend, fuck your friends crush, after she told you what is going on with them? How? So I just ignore her. I leave her on open, I just flat out dont care for her anymore. If she cared, she would be here. She would go out of her way to make things right. But where is she? Oh yea, right.

I decided to check on Gray, and to see if misa was alright. Then I saw Grayson, standing there. He looked relieved. He was justing staring at Misas body. Through the doorway. Not entering. Just observing. Then the nurses started running. And through out the chaos I heard a loud beep, and so did gray, and we lost it.

" Nooo!" I screamed and tears burst from my eyes. " no! No!" I kept screaming. Misas mom ran up to us and she saw and she started crying too. The nurses started running. My eyes were to blurry to notice anything but the fact that Grayson started freaking out. He grabbed his chest, wincing in pain. Tears running down his face. He turned pale and started to hyperventilate. Misas mom fell to the ground in heartbreak, sobbing, screaming Misas name. I bent down to help grayson and so did some nurses. " Grayson!" I sobbed trying to make out some words. But all he did was whisper " I love you Misa " and passed out.

I got up from my squatting position and ran past the doctors to see misa. The nurse blocked my pathway and told me to leave.

Behind her the doctors began to rub together some cardioversion paddles (the thing that shocks the people back to life) I didnt move. I needed to see her. I needed to see my bestfriend.

They placed the paddles on her chest. Shock. Her body jolted upward but she was unresponsive. Shock. But the loud beep of the machine kept going off. Shock. No response.

I started to cry. I dropped to my knees and prayed.

"Please Misa, come back. We need you. Please lord. Please!"I whispered.

I sat there. Until I heard a beep. And then another beep. I looked up.

" we have a response!" The doctor cried out.

Shock. And her body jolted again and her eyes shot open. And she took a breath. I jumped up but before I could make my way to her. The security grabbed me and picked me up and placed me outside.

"I need to see her!" I screamed at the man. " let me see her!" I screamed again. Misas mom was still on the floor. Crying. But then a nurse knelt down and told her the news. And she started crying more. But they were joyful cries. " we cant allow that until further notice." The security guy stated. I leaned against the wall for a minute.

Grayson!

I ran to the lady at the front and asked which room Grayson Dolan was at. But she looked confused. " im sorry we don't have a Grayson Dolan in care." She said. I furrowed my brows and I slammed my hand on the desk. She jumped up, startled and I apologized.

I grabbed my phone and called Grayson. No answer. I dialed again. No answer.

I ran to Misas mom and asked if she saw Grayson. She shook her head and I flipped. I texted him, spamming him but no response.

Where could he be?

I asked around and no one seemed to have seen him. I called him once more.. He answered. " Grayson! Misa is-" and then he hung up. Fuck!

I called him again but he didnt answer. He sent me to voicemail and I groaned in frustration.

Where is he!?

Graysons POV
After I came to, I was in a hospital room, alone. I unhooked myself and jumped out of bed. My chest ached a bit but i seemed stable. I ran down the Halls, getting lost in the maze of the hospital. Eventually I found an exit, and left.

I ran down the street. And I kept running. Until my lungs burned. Then I walked.... And walked. My phone kept going off but I ignored it. I waited for that phone call. When misas ringtone would go off and she would tell me it was all a dream that she was okay.

But she's not. She not here. She's gone. she left me. She left what we had. And I couldnt even say goodbye. The thought of her frail, motionless body filled my mind and all I could hear was the loud beeping sound of death. I cried. Then I heard another call and I answered. " Grayson! Misa is-" but once I heard that it wasnt Misa I hung up. Ignoring the fact of what the person actually said.

I walked for hours. Until it reached the night. And the dim light from the street lamp began to flicker, blinding my pathway to wherever I was going.

I walked some more, blinded. Staring at the sidewalk underneath me that disappeared into the darkness.

I found a park, and I walked over by a tree. And fell to the ground. I looked up at the darkness. Seeing the stars. And feeling a sense of heartbreak and loss wash over me again. and I began to cry. i cried and cried. I sobbed and couldn't even wrap my head around the fact that Misa was gone and that I would never see her again. I leaned against the tree and eventually started to drift off to sleep, with an image of Misa in my head.

Authors note: surprise shes not dead. Sorry i left y'all on a cliffhanger with any notes but I thought it would be dramatic. anyways yes Misa is alive... But Grayson doesn't know.

And I cant believe I'm ranked in top 4 for #graydolan I feel honored lol I dont know why. But thanks for the reads and I hope you enjoy.

Check out my other stories as well.

Follow me on my social.

Insta: pegarmedolan
Twitter: pegarmedolan

Peace✌💜