12|

It finally happened omg. Now for the real stuff.

•••

She woke up with a start. Her head was pounding and her body felt a thousand degrees hot. Her eyes wouldn't adjust and she had no idea where she was.

"Y/n-ahh, it's okay I'm here"

Kenzie's voice seemed distant but y/n could feel hands on her arm. Her eyes focused a little more and she saw Kenzie's figure next to her.

"Where are we?" Y/n asked not processing anything at the moment. Her eyes watered and she closed them once again so she could focus.

"You passed out and hit your head. Do you remember anything?" Kenzie asked and she hummed in thought.

They went to the greet? Yeah... they did. And she was going through the line and....

Her eyes shot open as she gasped and sat up. Her head soared in pain but she didn't care as she blinked rapidly to adjust her eyes.

They focused on a room that had sofas and little changing screens. She almost did a double take as she noticed the man sitting on the other couch. Dark eyes bore into hers and she was left speechless. She looked at Kenzie who looked at her worried before turning back to Taehyung.

"You-" She mumbled out while pointing to him. Oh she's gone crazy. She's absolutely insane. What if she's literally just dreaming this?

"This is a dream.. Yeah wake up Y/n wake up" She said and pinched herself harshly and yelped at the marks left on her skin. Shit.

"I've gone crazy" She said and started to panic. Kenzie bent down to hold her shoulders steady.

"Kenzie I'm insane. I'm actually seeing things," She said wide eyed. Kenzie felt like laughing, but knew right now was not the time.

"Because I know Kim Taehyung is not sitting right there" Y/n sputtered out looking at him again.

"I'm here"

His voice was deep and silky and his mouth was pulled into an amused smirk.

"No" She said to him. He seemed shocked as she said it, and looked at Kenzie for help.

"Y/n he's really there. He's your-"

"Soulmate. I'm your soulmate" He cut Kenzie off and Y/n only looked at him with huge eyes.

"I was a little off with which one, but ya know you still got one" Kenzie joked and Y/n punched her arm lightly. She started to stand up, still feeling slightly dizzy. She felt like falling and Taehyung stood up to help her.

"I-I'm okay" She spoke, but a familiar cologne hit her nostrils. She looked up to him watching as he gave her a kind smile. Her heart jumped and that's when all her emotions hit her all at once.

She had a soulmate.

And her soulmate was Kim Taehyung. 

She felt tears form in her eyes and he instantly walked over to her as she started to cry. He stood in front of her with a small frown on his face as he tried to figure out what to do.

"Hug Her" Kenzie mumbled to him as she went to leave the room. He gave her a panicked look but Kenzie, like the chill and laid back person she is , only gave him a thumbs up and left the two alone.

Taehyung looked back to Y/n and let his hands fall on her shoulder. God he was awkward.

"Yah it's okay- do you not want to be my soulmate?" He asked, his heart pounding as he thought about being rejected.

"Of course I do, I'm a huge fan.. I just I-"

More crying.

Taehyung debated what to do before finally pulling her towards him. Vanilla hit his nostrils like a tidal wave, and he could feel his skin start to burn with heat as he hugged her.

Y/n was speechless as the taller boy developed her into her arms. She was going to melt. He was warm, and smelt like very strong cologne; not that she was complaining.

"I know this is really sudden and I'm sorry it had to happen like that. We'll figure it out though. I mean I'm just worried somone might try to steal you away, you're absolutely gorgeous" He spoke and laughed as his body relaxed at the sight of her reddened cheeks before she tried to hide her face.

His laugh seemed happy and he found comfort having her in his arms. He felt like it was just natural.

This is what he was missing.

"I really hope we can figure this out. I'd love to get to know you" He said quietly and she nodded into his arm.

"I'd like that"

Taehyung went to speak again, wanting to speak her name to her, he wanted to hear it roll of his tongue again, but it was cut off as a knock came on the door.

He stepped away from y/n and smiled at her before telling the person to come in.

They watched as Ari walked in with a bag, a smile reaching both Taehyung and Y/n's mouths as the familiar smell reached their noses.

"Kimchi" They said together before looking at each other.

"Ah soulmates gotta love em' " Ari spoke as she set the bag on the table. She looked at Y/n smiling before turning towards Taehyung.

"Ash and Rhi will need to talk to her, aswell as management. They know it's getting late, so they said tomorrow would be fine. We got you guys food. They'll be breaking everything down for her and Jenna" Ari spoke to him, and Y/n was in deep thought as she heard the name Jenna.

Jenna who?

That must be Jimins soulmate.

Cute.

Y/n looked back up to see Taehyung nodding his head as Ari talked, but he glanced at her making eye contact. Y/n instantly looked away, blushing incredously.

"Well she'll be with us tonight so after she eats, send her to the main lobby, me and Hoseok will be there to take you guys to the hotel. Y/n will stay with Rhi I believe. Poor Jin won't get to cuddle her tonight ha. But yeah I'll see you guys then" Ari spoke happily before turning quickly to Y/n and shouted for her to enjoy the food. She then left the room, shutting the door behind her.

"Have my friends left?" Y/n asked as Taehyung grabbed the bag of food.

"Yeah they were informed so you can probably see them tomorrow" He said.

She looked at his movements, almost kind of lost. How was she going to do this? What about college? How would this work?

Taehyung noticed her quietness and sighed as he set the food down on the table.

"You're worried" He said and she didn't hesitate to nod lightly at him.

"Listen I'll make sure everything will be alright. You seem amazing and even though I don't know you very well, I'd love it if you'd stick with me" He spoke and Y/n felt fuzzy inside at his words. He handed her a fork and waited for her to take it.

"What do you say?" He asked watching as her eyes glinted with humour as he tried to persuade her with food. She smiled and took the fork out of his hand.

"You got it"

---------------

My heart.

Please comment, share, and like!