Chapter 29

Susie Harred POV
I continued to follow the little girl down the street and around the corners as she held tightly onto my hand, pulling me along with her. At times I tried to secretly pull my hand away but she would instantly notice and tighten her grip. I wasn't worried, just would like to give my hand a break as it started becoming clammy and sweaty.
"How much further sweetheart?"
I ask the girl. She ignores me for a few seconds before answering.
"Not much further!"
It felt as if we had been walking, well, speed walking sometimes running for ages. My feet were starting to hurt and my back was aching slightly from having to lean down a little to hold her hand. But as I continued to follow her, I realised I didn't even get her name.
"Oh hun what's your name?"
She keeps walking fast forward but she turns her head slightly to look back at me best she could. She had a playful, somewhat devious grin on her face.
"Mama said I shouldn't tell my name to strangers. But you're no stranger Susie, so I can tell you. My name is Sally!"
She giggles, turning back and picking up her pace to a quick jog. However, I started to panic a little bit. How did 'Sally' know my name? I never told her what it was - I never introduced myself.
"Uh... Sally? How did you know my name-"
"Here we are!"
She interrupts me, gripping my hand, raising it in the air as well as raising her other hand. Smiling happily.
"Sally. How did you know my-"
I stopped. I had realised something. Not only did Sally know my name. But when I found her, she said she had lost her mother and couldn't find her. Then how did she know to come here? Why didn't she just come here without me if she knew the way?
"Sally! Oh Sally there you are!"
Squealed a women wearing a long white dress with long white hair. Her hair is white, yet Sally's is brown?
The women runs to Sally and crouches down, wrapping her arms around the child, holding her tightly. Though I couldn't see the mothers face as her head was down.
"Thank you! Thank you for returning Sally to me-"
The mother sobs into her child's shoulder until she suddenly stops and lifts her face to stare me in the eye.
"-Susie."
She spoke my name almost instantly after thanking me, but the tone in which she said my name was almost evil. How did she know my name?! But that's not what freaked me out the most. Once she looked up at me, her face was covered in scratches and so were her arms that I didn't even notice. But the main thing that sent my heart rate into overdrive was her eyes. Or well, her eye. She had one eye missing and all that was left was a big dark hole, like an abyss. A small droplet of blood trickled out of the eye socket and down her cheek.
I couldn't help but gasp once I saw her features, taking a step back. Sally turns to look at me with the same evil grin as her mother. Terrified, I try to make a run for it, but instantly smack into something, which grabs hold of me tightly and shoves what seemed to be a woven bag over my head and wrapped ropes around my body quicker than humanly possible, I had no chance to even try to escape.
Struggling and struggling as much as I could, I'm suddenly struck at the back of my head and everything quickly fades to darkness.

BEN Drowned POV
"Susie is sure taking a long time.."
[Name] mumbles as she plays with the remains of her food with her fork. The pair of us had already eaten our meals and the waitress had checked on us twice to see if Susie was back and ready for her meal. But of course, she wasn't.
"I hope she's okay, don't you?"
She asks. I couldn't answer. I hated Susie and dreamed that she would one day be in my missions list. But after seeing Sally head in her direction. I knew something was happening.
But then It hit me, instant realisation. On my way back to the mansion, I came across LJ and EJ, going to set a trap to capture someone. That someone must be Susie. But what do I do? I could let them kill her so I can have [Name] all to myself and save the effort of having to kill Susie off later. Or do I help save Susie to look like a hero towards [Name]? Ugh!! Why do I even care how [Name] sees me! I should have killed her ages ago!!