Part 16

I am so blessed. I wake up from wonderful sleep and my beautiful Jungkook is sleeping with his arms around me. His lips are slightly parted and I fight the urge to just kiss him. But I don't because I realize that kissing him yesterday might have been irrational.

We only just met. I just couldn't help it.

I decide that I should probably get up and take a shower. I try to gently undo his embrace but he stirs and pulls me into him. I try to get out, but he has a firm grip on me. I fall back asleep again for a while. He finally woke up and I pretended to be asleep. He sighed. Then kissed me on the cheek before getting up and walking out of the room to shower.

Maybe he likes me too? Or is it just because he cares for my health. Maybe he just likes my looks?

I finally get out of bed and go into the bathroom. Jungkook is still showering and it's pretty warm and humid.

"Jungkook? Good morning! I'm just gonna brush my teeth and stuff." 

"Ok~ good morning tae!" I love that nickname. 

I finish up in the bathroom and as I am about to walk out, a towel wrapped Jungkook walks out of the shower. His abs are prevalent, along with the rest of his toned body.

I'm gonna loose it. He's so freaking hot. I need a fucking fan or something. Ima pounce. I can't help but stare with my mouth agape. "What are you staring at?" He says with a smirk. "N-nothing" I say with a shaky breath. He leaves me in the bathroom and I shower with his good smelling soaps. I like smelling like him. It's comforting considering I don't have anything close to a family besides my friends.

Speaking of~ oh shit! I have work today at the restaurant! Jungkook probably won't let me go. I wonder what we will be doing all day... it's the weekend after all.

I realize I don't have any other clothes. Well... Ima go find him I guess. I walk out of the bathroom and find Jungkook sitting against the headboard while typing on his laptop.

Jungkook's POV
I was just sent back Taehyung's results. It looks like he has celiac disease. That's sad for him but I am very pleased that this condition is easily treatable. I guess he won't be eating gluten though. That makes total sense now with the vomiting and nausea... I start putting pieces together in my head when I hear the shower turn off and footsteps approach.

I look up and am in awe. This boi thinks he can tease me like this! He's literally only wearing a towel around his waist. I'm ded. I realize that I'm staring with my mouth agape and then analyze the situation.

Oh he doesn't have other clothes.
"Do u need something to wear?"

He looked a bit uncomfortable with me staring at him just a moment ago and then just says,"y-yes please."

I walk over to my drawer and take out some of my smaller clothes. I give him my sweatshirt and a pair of shorts.

He scurries away and changes. He's so cute! But so damn fine~ why do I have to be teased like this! He shortly walked out and the clothes still look a little big on him. He's curvy in the right places and those thighs....... but he's still so small!

At least now I know what I can feed him without him getting sick. But he will be so sad because he can't get Panda Express! It's his favorite.

"How about brunch! It's kinda late though.." I say.

He walks over to me and sits on my lap again. Facing me. This boi!

Taehyung slowly wraps his arms around Jungkook and pulls him in. He looks down at Jungkook's lips and then slowly plants his full lips onto Jungkook's. Jungkook responds and kisses back. His hands slide around the small boy's waist and pulls him in leaving no space. Their hands wander each others foreign bodies loving every second of it. Jungkook slides his teeth along the younger's lower lip, causing him to slightly open his mouth and moan. Jungkook slides his tongue in and explores the younger's mouth. Taehyung starts grinding onto the other as they kiss. This lasts for a few more minutes before Taehyung pulls apart their lips and says, "Brunch sounds good!"
Then he winks and walks out of the room.

Jungkook was left breathless sitting on the bed. His erection dying down. This boi will be the death of me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author here!
Sorry if she's cringy
I've decided that Jungkook is top but they both are quite dominant in their own ways ;)
Thanks for 100 reads
It's a lot for me! I expected no one so yeah lol!