Chapter 5

Taehyung POV
Ugh my stomach hurts really bad. I start to roll into a ball on my side when I feel a hand lay me back flat. My eyes shoot open and I begin to panic as I see a man I don't know. He was touching me all over and I somehow ended up only in my underwear. "Hey lay still" he said trying to keep me still though it had the opposite effect.

I hit and kicked in any direction I could to get him away from me, I didn't expect him to still be able to lift me up. I immediately started to cry loudly yelling for him to put me down I didn't like when he held me. I much preferred appa.... appa "Appa!" I yelled desperately hoping he was around. I heard loud noises downstairs that made me quiet down then suddenly the door busted open.

"What?! What's wrong?" He said panicked holding a bottle and covered in some kind of white powder. I reached for him immediately not liking being held by this person causing his attention to shift to me. He began to walk toward me when the I heard the man sigh loudly "You had one job" he said handing me to appa. "Ya! It's harder than you think" appa replied. "Oh really? Scooping powder in a bottle with water then shake. Yes, that must be extremely hard" he said sarcastically.

Appa seemed to ignore the man and started kissing my face lightly all over. "Tae baby what's wrong?" He asked. "Scary" I said shoving my head further into his neck. "Ah Jin? He's not scary at all" he said walking closer to the man "see" I whined and started shaking the closer he got to him. "N-no" I mumbled into his neck gripping his shirt tightly. "He's a doctor and my friend, he won't hurt you I promise. He's just gonna look at you for a bit to make sure your ok" appa said looking at the man.

He tried to put me back on the bed but I gripped on him so hard he couldn't pull me off when I saw his hands reaching for my armpits I immediately clamped my elbows down to block. "Aish! He's a little fighter" the man said chuckling slightly. "Alright here" appa said sitting down on the bed with me in his lap "this is the only compromise". When 'jin' came closer I tried to pull away but when my eyes met with appas I knew I should sit still.

When he stared touching me all over again I was so uncomfortable I wanted to cry. Small tears left my eyes but I made sure to keep quiet so appa wouldn't be mad at me. "Don't cry it's ok. I'm right here" appa said right beside my ear ruffling my hair softly. I relaxed into his touch letting 'Jin' feel around I was happy when he stopped. "He's really underweight joonie but because his diet before was practically nothing he can't take in heavy foods" Jin said pulling out a tube of something and a notepad.

"So he can only drink that milk stuff?" appa asked he voice slightly dejected. "No there are a few other options but you'll put a vitamin mix I'm giving you in there to help give his body the nutrients it needs" Jin said scribbling on a paper, then putting it on the dresser before walking toward me with the tube stuff. I pushed myself back into appa scared of what was next "It's just ointment little one. It'll help your bruises heal" Jin said applying the substance on my arms, legs, stomach and back.

"See all good" appa said turning me so I faced him. "There's no need to be scared anymore appa won't let anyone hurt you" he said brushing my hair from my face to kiss my forehead. I nuzzled my face into his chest trying to hide my expression. I wasn't sure what I looked like but my face and chest felt weird. "Appa" I said into his chest receiving a hum in response. '............' "nothing". "Here he's probably tired from all that kicking and crying, give him this then let him sleep" Jin said reappearing in my view.

I looked at what was in his hand and it was a bottle, I've seen babies use them. I not a baby though so why do I have to use it? "Not a baby" I said turning my head as appa tried to give it to me. "Well your my baby no matter what so,here" appa said shoving the tip of the bottle right in my mouth. As I was about to spit it out I ended up sucking on it first and the stuff was surprisingly good. Not as good as those pancakes but It sure beats canned meat and old scraps.

Updateeeeeeee 🤗👍🏽 ...... yea that's about it.
Hope you like the story. Tell me what you think about Tae's and Namjoon's relationship atm. Enjoy❤️