21. Trapped

Even though you were enjoying yourself, dinner was very awkward. Kusuke kept looking at you and smiling, even though it didn't seem to be creepy you found it quite annoying. Right now it was silent... unfortunately Saiki's dad started to talk. "(Y/n), what were you thinking about doing once you leave high school?", he asks. You look over and meet Saiki's gaze before looking back at his father. "I'm not too sure, I was thinking about a career in (anything you wanna study or do) but I haven't quite decided". "Well it's good to be ambitious, dear, Ku isn't too sure what he wants to do but we keep encouraging him to choose something", Kurumi says with a closed eyed smile. You nod and continue eating. 

"Do you have an interest in science?", Kusuke asks suddenly. You look up and meet his eyes from across the table. "Yeah, I guess so". "You seem like a smart girl, you should come to my university". You raised an eyebrow. "Uh, where is it?". "England". He noticed the shocked expression on your face and chuckled. "Shocking, I know. But it really is amazing there, if you did decide to study there I would gladly give you a place to stay. You are Kusuo's friend after all". You noticed the small proud smirk on his face once he finished speaking. You shook your head and placed your hands on your lap, beginning to play with your bandages. "I-I don't think so, I'm not really interested in leaving Japan for something serious like that anytime soon, but it was a kind offer, thank you". He looked a little shocked, generally someone offered a chance like that would say yes in a heart beat. However you weren't a normal person.

We all finished our food and thanked Saiki's mother before she stood up to clear the table with the help of their father. Now it was just you, Saiki and Kusuke. Suddenly their father's voice was heard. "Kusuo can you help you mother with the dishes?!", he calls. Saiki sighs and stands up, glancing at you before walking away. "Go up to my room and wait for me ". You nod and stand up, Kusuke's eyes not leaving you for a second.

You walked up the stairs and entered Saiki's room, closing the door behind you. You took a seat on his bed and looked around, the room was pretty bare. There were no posters or anything really. Being distracted you didn't hear the door open, only noticing it once the blonde male was sitting right beside you. "You've taken quite a liking to my brother, what is it that you see in him?", Kusuke questions. Your cheeks tint I light pink. "I-I don't quite know what you're talking about", you say, refusing to look at him. He chuckles and pins you to the bed. You struggled to get out of his grip but he was stronger than he looked. "In that case, I'll get you to fall in love with me", he smirks. "Let go of me", you growl. He chuckles and pins both your hands above your head, holding them with one hand. He uses his free hand wrap a lock of (h/c) hair around his finger. "You say you don't like my brother but then as I try and flirt with you you don't even get the hint. You are a very pretty girl (Y/n) and something even more amazing is that you're a psychic, what are the chances of that, huh?". You don't respond, instead you keep struggling. "And if you are a psychic, why don't you show me your powers?". You shake your head. "My abilities don't work like that". He chuckles. "Alright then, how do they work?". You don't answer. 

It was only then that he noticed the bandages wrapped around your hands. He pulled you up and stroked your covered hands. "Does this have something to do with them?". Your eyes widened as you watched him try to pull them off. "N-no don't". But it was too late, he was already unravelling them. You looked down at your hands, there was nothing out of the ordinary about then but he kept unravelling, reaching your wrists. You quickly shook your head and tried to pull away from him, his grip was tight. "Please don't do this", you beg. The look on his face was curious, he found no sick pleasure in your struggle all he wanted was to see what you were hiding. But even though you fought he kept going, unwrapping the bandages and revealing something no one had quite expected.

Cliffhanger. What do you think it is? Hahah I feel so evil whenever I do this to people.Anyway I hope you enjoyed. Vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD