With You | Yang Xiao Long (RWBY) X BladeMaster!Professor!M!Reader

Prioritised request by TYBG48, a good fam.

Made a new book for the Abyss Watchers to reward myself for playing FFXIII-2. I'll mostly write stuff about situations that I think would be interesting to see them in.

Hell, two chapters are already up for the pixel horror game, Ib.

This oneshot is completely different to Blake's Blade Master oneshot

This oneshot is completely different to Blake's Blade Master oneshot. (Duh).

This one shot is already longer then the first Lightning one shot and almost as long as the second one.

2.5k short.

New Legends.

(Y/mpN) = Your mispronounced name.

Friday 7th September 2018 - 1k Reads

16th January 2018 - 2k Reads

______________

"Class, pay attention."

A stern voice called out. A smokescreen was seen throughout the arena, consealing the person who spoke. The class full of students immediately did as they were told. Not daring to disobey. After all, when the smoke cleared, it was revealed to be the prodigy of Beacon, (Y/N) (L/N), who had commanded them to do so.

Under him, he had Cardin pinned down by just sitting on his chest armour, despite the student being far taller and possibly far heavier then the teacher. The rest of team CRDL were knocked out for the count with their aura fully depleted, while Cardin himself was barely conscious with his aura deep in the red. (Y/N)'s blade lodged deep into the concrete next to Cardin's neck.

(Y/N). - 100%
Cardin. - 1%
Russel. - 0%
Dove. - 0%
Sky. - 0%

"This is why strategy is the most important factor in a battle. And why overconfidence will eventually be your downfall."

That's right, the prodigy who, ten years ago, was praised for being the youngest who graduated from Beacon Academy, with highest distinctions, in only one year!

Despite having no semblance, or at least unrevealed, and was only sixteen when he graduated!

And he became a member of the elite group of mercenary swordsmen, who are called the Blade Masters immediately afterwards! What was he doing in Beacon now?

(Y/N) himself told the class that Ozpin asked for a favour. To be a Professor of Beacon and provide guidance to the future generations. And why did Ozpin ask for (Y/N)?

The previous Professor, while technically a stand-in, took an early leave, saying that he needed to watch over his subordinates. So (Y/N) was called in his place. That was it, it was only a coincidence that the stand-in was his friend.

As a matter of fact, his first class was a 'teaching' session with first years. Most specifically, team RWBY's class. At the moment, he was chewing out Team CRDL for their lack of teamwork, coordination and strategy. Something he'd be sure to drill into the first years, considering he has no problems with sparring his students straight on.