Training Camp

As the class was brought down by a massive wave of dirt by Pixie-Bob, they must fight their way out of the Forest of Death in order to reach their destination.

Midoriya's POV:

We were at the bottom of the mountain thanks to Pixie-Bob's quirk, I can't believe that we have to walk all the way to the campsite, but the worst thing that happened today was that we have to go through this forest in order to get to the campsite.

I got up from the dirt and dusted myself up, as well as the others. "Damn, can't believe (Y/N) was in on this." Denki said as Iida talked. "Nonsense, Aizawa said that he will join us in a little while. Lets just wait for him." he said as loud rumbling noise were heard throughout the forest.

"Wh-What's that sound?" Ochaco said asked as we look around, spotting a large beast walking around caught our attention. "I can't take it anymore!" Mineta yelled as he runs towards the beast, causing it to look at us and roared. "Great job Mineta." Denki said as the beast started to charge at us.

Without any moment, Todoroki stomp his foot down, creating an icy path towards the beast freezing its left leg completely. "Recipro Burst!" Iida yelled as he ran towards the beast, kicking the other leg off it. "DIE!" Kacchan yelled as he jump towards it, blasting both of its arms. I found myself running to the beast as I jump towards it. "SMASH!" I yelled as my fist connected on the beast.

"That's very manly and awesome!" Kirishima said as everyone cheered, only to be cut short by loud roars coming deep within the forest. We saw multiple beast heading to our direction. "All right! Lets show them what class 1-A is capable of doing!" I said as the class cheered as we get to our fighting stances.

(Y/N)'s POV:

As I look at them, the kid now known as Kota, scoffed as he looks at me. "Heroes, guardians... They're not different from each other!" he said as I wondered why. "They still risk their lives in saving other people! Not even thinking about their own safety is reckless." he said as Madalay started to scold him, until I waved my hand, signalling her that its alright.

"Go you oversized chicken, your classmates needs you." Aizawa said as I scoffed and fly to the direction of class 1-A. I look around to see the chaos of my classmates left behind, so far, they had improved significantly after the horrible incidents happened to them, even for me.

I saw them battling the beasts as I saw Kirishima, not knowing that a beast was getting ready to attack him from behind. I had to act quickly as I snap my fingers and a book magically appeared in front of me, opening it and my eyes started to glow. The ground started to shake as Kirishima stumbles a little bit, causing him to turn around and saw the beast lifting its hand to smash him.

"KIRISHIMA!" they yelled as he tries to defend himself getting ready to accept his fate, not until, tall spikes appeared under the ground, impaling the beast the was about to hit Kirishima. They class was very surprised and I flied down to the forest, landing safely I was greeted by the surprised faces of my classmates. "(Y/N)!" Midoriya yelled as I nod at him, making the book vanish and grabbed the hammers on my side of my pants, clashing them together and the blades started to appear, swinging both at them to the beast, I made a quick work of dismantling the beast.

"You alright?" I asked as I looked at Kirishima, nodding as he smiled at me. "Yeah, thanks (Y/N)." he said simply as I look at them. "Well, lets not stand here, we have a long way to go!" I said as they nodded and got back to fighting the beasts, while I slash my way.

As the day pass by, we reached the campsite but it was almost nighttime when we got there. The class was very exhausted and hungry from the fight, let alone half of the class are slightly injured. Me, Todoroki, Midoriya, Iida, and Bakugou were the last ones to arrive. Midoriya with his fingers almost broken again, Iida dragging his leg due to the effects of his quirk, Bakugou with his hands shaking after his quirk abuse., and Todoroki panting and very exhausted after the fight.

"It will only took two hours they said." I said as I walked towards the class, all beaten, bruised, and tired as I drag my hammers to the side. "I thought it would take just two hours, guess it took longer than I expected." Mandalay said as Pixie-Bob eyed at us. "Yeah, but most importantly, you five showed great performance throughout the exercise!" she said as she started to pounce at us. "I call dibs on these guys!" she said as I didn't bother to react since I was so tired and hungry.

I look up and saw Midoriya walked up to Kota introducing himself and extending his hand only to be greeted by Kota's fist colliding with Midoriya's family jewels. "That's gotta hurt!" I said as Iida came to his aid, questioning the boy's action.

"I don't intend to hang out with guys who want to become heroes." he said as he walked away. "Well, now that you are all here. Go get your things from the bus and start to unpack." Aizawa said as they went to get their things, I on the other hand put away my hammers and stayed in my place for a while.

"You are quite something out there." Pixie-Bob said as I thanked her as he looked at me. "Well, go get yourself fixed up, dinner will be ready." she said as I stood up and walked to the bus to grabbed my stuff.

"Thank you for the food!" we said as the class started to eat, well, more like gobbling it down considering how hungry they are as they eat. After a long time eating dinner, the class decided to take a nice hot dip on the hot springs, I on the other hand decided to separate. A cold shower is what I need to help me cool down.

I went to the bathroom with my clothes and towel as I strip down and head inside, turning to knob to cold as the cold running water hit my body. "That hits the spot." I said as I let out a satisfying sigh. "Enjoying yourself (Y/N)?" a voice from the outside said as I answered. "Yeah." I said as I jolted up from the voice, knowing it could only belong to one man.

"DABI WHAT THE HELL!" I yelled as he chuckled. "Meet us at the cliff later, at midnight." he said as he left leaving me in a pretty bad mood. "I swear Dabi, one of these days." I said as I finished up.

I dried myself up and changed into my clothes. I was wearing a (F/C) shirt with (Pattern/Design) on it, (S/F/C) shorts, and indoor flip-flops. I sighef with content as I walked out of the bathroom, feeling refreshed as I decided to head back to the room, not until I heard one very familiar voice.

"Walls are made to be climbed up!" I heard Mineta said as I made my way to the hot spring, jumping up to the wall before Mineta even got up, luckily I was there in time. As he placed the last of his ball, he looked up and met with my gaze. "You should be ashamed of yourself Mineta!" I said, towering him over where I stand as he felt his soul let out from his soul as I saw Kota, which I didn't noticed pushed his finger away, sending him back down.

"Oi, is that Mineta?" I heard Jiro yelled as I sighed and turned around while closing my eyes. "Yeah, sorry about him." I yelled as Ashido cheered. "Its fine, thanks for the help!" she said as I nod, turning around and opening my eyes, seeing that Kota was nowhere to be found, not until I looked down and saw Midoriya catching him. "He's fine (Y/N), I'll take him to Mandalay okay." he said as I nodded and he left, which brings me to my second task.

I jumped down from the boys side of the hot spring and head out, walking over to the main entrance as I head to the cliff.

"I don't like this! It's not cute enough for me!" a female voice said as Dabi looked at her. "Just wear it Toga, its not like you don't want to be here." he said as they continue to bicker, not until a small rustling was heard from the bush.

"One more move and your sliced meat punk." the reptile one said as Toga started to see me. "(Y/N)-kun!~ I'm so glad that you came!" she said as the reptile looked at her. "You know him?" he asked as she nodded. "Well duh, she is one of us dummy!" she said as she looks at my shirt. "I like your shirt (Y/N)-kun~ it really compliment the (Pattern/Design)." she said as I nodded.

"Alright, lets get this meeting started." Dabi said as I walk towards them. "This will be our signal, once the forest starts burning and the gas starts going, you all go to your positions, got it?" Dabi said as we all nodded and turned his sights at me. "Show me that Tomura is correct about your skills." he said as I nod simply. "We'll start the attack tomorrow, be sure that you're ready. And don't hold back." he said as I start to leave.

Morning came and the class was up early, while I was up but I disregard on what they are doing early in the morning. I was thinking of how will I say to Aizawa that the attack will commence today? I shake the feeling of it as I heard an explosion coming off, noticing that it came from Bakugou. I sighed and looked at them, maybe for the last time as I clenched my fist, thinking of what will happen later.

"I'm sorry."