2005

"Urgh..." Ivan groaned in a soulless manner as he laid down the bed, rather 'his' bed because the room was apparently his now, temporarily.

Bad luck strikes again!

"Bunny, I'm going to take you to shop with me. Get ready in ten." Vladimir's voice was heard from behind the room's closed door. This caused Ivan to groan again, but only mentally.

'Why can't Ivan Huang live in peace?!' he exclaimed in his head as he pulled himself up and started to get ready.

That man, Vladimir, not only forced him to stay in the Romanov Mansion, but also stuck to him like a leech would to a body eversince that day.

-

"Ivan, thank you for saving me from a shameful death." Giovanni had woken up about three hours after Ivan removed the poison and directly went to him to express gratitude. He knew of his savior from his servants who talked about Ivan as if he is an angel sent from heaven and the likes.

Ivan shook his head to politely dismiss the master of the Romanov household, "It's your son who had cured you, Sir Romanov." he said as he bowed. The man laughed lightly at his words and held the younger's shoulders to help him stand straight.

Giovanni's fingers tapped his chin in deep thought, "Nevertheless, it was still you and your skills that had saved me. I would be forever in debt to you. Must you need anything, tell this old man and it shall be granted."

"Can I go home then?" Ivan asked, filled with hope. Once he gets out of here, he can start fulfilling Ivan Huang's second wish!

Giovanni's mouth opened in shock for a few seconds before he laughed awkwardly and gazed at his son who was standing tat the corner. His son had this unseen but felt dark aura around him that tells the father not to grant that wish of Ivan's.

'Sorry savior, but the scary son of mine has plans with you.' he thought and prayed that may his savior not get devoured(deflowered) by his ruthless son. He shook his head, still can't believe that his own son scares him. It must be his age, feeling inferior to younger people's strength, right?

Ivan took his shaking his head action as Giovanni's way of telling him that he can't grant his wish. "I can't? Why?"

"You're one of my people now, remember? You saved my father and in return, you're going to be Romanov Mafia's head doctor. I don't accept nos." Vladimir spoke for the first time since Giovanni started to thank Ivan.

The male lead walked to Ivan's side and grabbed him by the waist, gentle but firm, to guide him out of the room they've been residing in.

Ivan recovered his senses and struggled out of Vladimir's grasp. But what can he do against a mafia boss' strength? He let himself be dragged by the taller as he asked, "Where are you taking me? I want to go home. I can still be a head doctor even if I go home right?"

"No, it's a strict rule for the Romanov Mafia members to live within Romanov's territory. But since you're new and I don't trust you yet, you'll live with me in my quarters. For now, stay in the guest room because I had my bed replaced to accomodate two people comfortably." Vladimir answered sternly, leaving no room for arguments.

Ivan can feel lines being drawn on his face and facepalmed mentally. It makes no sense! In Ivan Huang's memory, there are no mafias that required their members to live at a certain territory! What nonsense is this man blabbing about now?

'And when did the cold hearted mafia boss became so chatty?! Zack! There's something wrong with this world!'

The host can't help but sigh when he heard no response. Vladimir took the sigh as submission from the latter and continued to drag him to the guest room.

'If only the bed was already done, ah!' he thought, disappointed that he can't cuddle his bunny to sleep. Damn slow servants, can't even replace the bed in an hour, tsk.

-

And so, the reason why Ivan's complaining.

"Bunny?" Vladimir called from outside 10 minutes later.

'Why is he calling me bunny?! Do I look like a bunny?!'

Ivan inhaled and exhaled in attempt to calm himself down. This mafia boss of a male lead is really getting to his nerves. If it only weren't for the fact that this man is a major factor that might cause his death, he would've punched him a long time ago.

He stepped out of his room and was greeted by Vladimir who was was waiting for him. The male lead brightened at his presence and made a move to hold Ivan's hand in his. This action, Ivan didn't exactly understand.

(Zack: Sigh, my host is really ignorant.

Nine: That, my child, he is.)

Vladimir became visibly happier when Ivan didn'qt struggle in his hold. His servants on the side where creeped out by this, wanting to gouge their own eyes out, wipe it clean and put it back to see if what they're currently seeing is real.

They went out of the house hand in hands, wearing different expressions. Vladimir looked like he wanted to squeal out of happiness but had to keep it in to look manly and Ivan looked like bunny captured by a hunter, waiting to be killed not knowing that he was actually going to be loved and protected. A black sleek car waited for them at the entrance and they both entered.

The ride had been short as they have arrived at the mall quickly. The male lead led them to the most expensive and famous clothing store. Ivan wondered why the mafia boss is buying him clothes, but he kept his mouth shut. Vladimir however noticed his unasked question and answered.

"You're mine now. Of course I'll provide for you."

The sales ladies heard of this and theorized that the ruthless mafia leader had taken this (cute) man as his wife and was pampering him. So cute! BL everywhere! What a beautiful scene!

On the other hand, Ivan was familiar with this statement and Vladimir's words caused warmth in his heart. As if they were said with love and care, words of a protective husband to his wife. He can't help but blush lightly.

No matter how light a blush is however, still becomes visible when painted on jade white skin. When Vladimir saw this, he smiled and removed his hand on Ivan's, settling in hugging his bunny's waist instead. It was much more better, everyone will know his bunny is his and only his this way.

Ivan wasn't that ignorant about his intentions and when he found himself not rejecting Vladimir's affections, he doubted himself.

His heart felt warm as if he's beside a man he loves. A feeling he only felt with Zander, his fiance in his original life. He wanted to stop these feelings immediately, he feels like he's cheating on him even if it's on a different lifetime. Was this even right?

---

Is there any guy (as in guy, guy not gal, gal) who's reading this? I would like to know fudanshi friends~ and i dont know your genders people, let me know

And is there anything you want to ask me? Like about anything at all, my life, this story, my characters? I'll answer it the best I can

NineSams