2007

After that gas incident, Ivan had reached level 7 and Zack reached level 5. Since then, Vladimir had clung to him more often than before. It was a headache, but Ivan had taken a liking to it.

Today is the costume party at the JAM (Joy And Mirth) Orphanage and it's also the third day that he had been staying at the boss' room, sleeping in the same bed. He doesn't know why they needed to sleep in the same bed so he asked Vladimir about it. The taller simply answered him with a "In case you kill me in your sleep." But wouldn't it make the killing easier? Sleeping at the same bed?

But Ivan found the warmth really familiar and comfortable, so he ignored Vladimir's nonsense answer. Plus, he gets cuddles free everyday! Even if it's awkward because it's Vladimir he's doing it with, he can't refuse cuddles. In his life as Ivan Stanley and Adrian, up to now, he loves receiving cuddles. So far only four people gave cuddles he willingly received, his dad in real life, his fiance, Adrian's mom, and now Vladimir. They all give a certain loving warmth that made him want to sleep in their embrace.

He just loves cuddles from them too much, one could bribe him with it!

Unfortunately, Vladimir did.

"Is the easter egg necessary?"

"Yes." 'You look cuter with it.'

"But it's not Easter Su---"

"I'll give you extra cuddles later." 'Or more than that if you want.'

"..."

Hence, the reason why Ivan brought a basket of easter eggs with him to the orphanage.

He decided to give them to the kids in the orphanage so he placed treats inside of each and brought enough for the kids. He's an only kid in both past lifetimes, and as Ivan Stanley, he volunteers in a daycare center with his fiance, so he's quite good with kids. Atleast he thinks he is.

[Side Mission Unlocked: Stop Ethan's attempt to bring down Romanov Mafia
Rewards: 500 points, Trust Of The Whole Romanov Mafia {GUARANTEED}]

They were inside the car when the mission suddenly popped out. Ethan betrayed Vladimir? But they're like bestfriends!

Ivan unconsciously triggered someone's hunger by slightly biting his lower lip in deep thought. 'How should I do that?' he started rubbing his lip too. Ah, he's killing someone unknowingly.

Large warm hands stopped his that made Ivan look at Vladimir. He was driving with his left hand, his right is holding Ivan's wrist. When he noticed that he had successfully stopped Ivan, he gently massaged the smaller's lips. "Don't lip bite." he said removing his hands from Ivan's lips and settling to holding his left hand instead. He continued driving that way and Ivan was left quiet and flustered.

'Ah, this is too wrong.'

[Wrong? What's wrong?] Zack suddenly said telepathically, slightly startling Ivan.

'Zack!'

[I'm back! The higher ups where threa--ehem, worried that you're having confusions so they let me talk to you again. But only for this one time though, you should find my body fast hoho!] Zack explained happily. Ivan was also happy in hearing from this dorky system again. His sadness slightly disappeared.

'I don't know, Vlad is, sigh.' he dejectedly said, not really sure about it.

Zack sighed too, [Ivy, if you like him, just admit it.]

'But isn't it too fast for that? We just met barely a week ago. And I have a fiance I love Z.'

Zack sighed again hearing this, sounding done with his host's struggles. [Ivy, that mafia boss is Zander too you know. He actually followed you to afterlife when you got hit, but since he did it with the purpose of being with you again, the higher ups didn't want to let him have a system like you. But things happened and after a few words exchanged, my bosses agreed only in condition that he won't have memories of you or his past life. That and some other things you and I can't know.]

What?

'Re...really?'

[Yep.]

'So I worried for... nothing?'

[Well, hearts beat for only one soul so, yeah. Bye for now Ivy, time's up.]

'...oh, see you.'

Vladimir parked at the orphanage's front gate and noticed Ivan's bothered expression. He tightened his grip on Ivan's hand. Ivan looked up at him with slightly teary eyes. Vladimir furrowed his brows and asked, "What's the matter?"

"Nothing. Just remembered something."

"Is it about the kids? Don't worry, they'll like you."

"No, not that."

"Your parents and siblings? We can visit them if you like."

"I'd like that but it's not about them. It's just someone. Let's go?" Ivan said and and pulled Vladimir out of the car, still hand in hand.

"..."

Vladimir's gaze darkened. Someone?

'Kill!'

---
This is a relatively short chappy, sorry for that. Wasn't supposed to update but his was supposed to be a prank because it's the seventh chapter of this arc and you know what I did last arc, but I'd rather not die so I decided to write it seriously. You guys know Zander right? He's the fiance.

Anyway, Advance Happy Mothers' Day! Especially to my mom, even though I'm too shy to admit, love you(even tho you dont read this story and ill not let you anyways :)))! And May 14's her birthday, so happy birthday!

Nine