Chapter 39

Gionni

"I can't keep my youngin' off youtube watching ya shit" I said laughing as I twisted the knob, walking into the house with Meek and a few other niggas he was with

"He recognize real" he said laughing.

"G" I yelled through the house.

"A junior?" Meek questioned his name and I nodded my head, not feeling the need to explain the situation.

"They must be out back" I said, walking towards the backyard. We walked through the kitchen, and then up to the sliding door that led to the backyard. I opened it seeing Lay, G, Kai and Su in the pool, while Lani, Ash, and Chy sat around it with some drinks. "Why y'all not in there?" I asked, walking up pecking Lani's cheek.

"We were, but they doing too much splashing" Lani responded. "You know G is about to lose his shit, when he realize who's here" she said, as Meek greeted her.

"I know" I said, shaking my head laughing before walking over to the end of the pool. "Y'all don't see nobody?" I said grabbing the kids attention.

"Hey daddy" Lay said, as she laid on a rubber ducky float.

I watched as G's eyes slowy moved from me onto Meek, who was standing over by where the rest of his niggas were. "G you not speaking?" I said, picking with him.

"Umm.." he said , trying to make his way to the pool steps. "Daddy.." he said, going under the water a bit, nigga was excited as hell, he forgot to swim.

"Calm down boy, before you kill yourself" I said laughing. "Why you so hype" i said, as he finally got out the pool running over to me.

"I know him.." he said, pointing in Meek's direction, as he tried to wipe the water off his face.

"You know who?" I asked.

"Him" he said, grabbing my hand pulling me in his direction. I swear this shit was hilarious to see an almost 4 year old act like this over a rapper, thanks to Youtube.

"Where you taking me G"

"To say hi to Meek" he said, as we approached him. Once we were over there, G just stood there staring at him, acting like he was scared to speak now.

"You bought me over here, to just stand here?" I asked laughing.

"Wassup youngbull" Meek said, holding his hand out to dap him. G nervously dapped him, before moving back closer to me. "You scared?" he asked laughing. "I heard you a fan of my music.. thats true?"

G nodded his head, "And.. and my favorite movie is Streets" he said, making us laugh.

"Whatchu know about that kid" Meek said, laughing.

"A lot.. I watch it all the time"

"Nigga watch that shit everyday if we let him" I said, shaking my head laughing.