Unloved by Him-Xiao Tang 011

Vote and Comment~Enjoy this non edited chapter. I'm dying I don't have tea~ Now peace.

(Y/N) Pov:

"This will be the last time I'll touch you." he said as he backed off. Tu tump..Tu tump..Tu Tump. Tu Tu Tu Tu. My heart is racing in a slowly rate. It really hurts. Why does it hurt so bad..."I'll leave now." he said as his back faced me. Is he literally gonna abandon me here. The next second I blink, I saw no one. I was in a magical land peacefully by myself. Nowhere to go just a piece of land with my legs touching the cold water. My clothes soaked with water. My hair that wasn't wet nor dry. Just me staring into the water.

"(Your Nickname) are you ok?" I heard Xiao Tang ask.

"Yeah, am feel..."

"Your expression gives it way, you know."

"I really don't know what's happening to me you know." "It's so complicated." "The first few times I hated him for touching me...but I really don't know now."

"(Your Nickname) I'll train you to control your powers." "When we finish I have a story to tell." "A story about my life."

"Oh ok."

"First, bring your left hand out." "Touch the water with your right hand." "Imagine a drop of water in your hand." I did exactly what she said. "Slowly open your eyes." I slowly opened my eyes to see a huge water bubble floating on top of my left hand.

"Woah."

"That is just the basics, plus you can do a lot more things you could have ever thought of doing." "You can even make flowers bloom without touching them." "If you imagine roses and then only imagine them without the petals you can use the stems along with it's thorns to magically be sent into the air and it will aim directly towards your enemy." "The only weakness you have is." "Is that you can't use your powers when you're in not so living places."

"Isn't there none of those places?"

"You think there's none (Your Nickname), but there's more of those lands than these peaceful ones." "For example my ex-kingdom, which is still very purely and beautiful." "I kinda miss it, but I can't change what happened there." "You, also have the same thing as Cai XuKun." "Your magic is limited so be wise when you comes to controlling the powers." "If you dare to even try to fight Cai XuKun you're gonna end up losing because he mastered his skills already."

"Anything else Xiao Tang?"

"Nope, I'll teach you everyday here after school." "You just have to learn how to open a portal to here and also beware that you're not the only who has access to this place." "He can come here anytime even if I made this place."

"What do you mean by you making this place?"

"I made this place with the help of my magic when I was still in my own body of course." "Too bad after when I died I was still very young." "I was 18 when I died."

"How can you talk to me though."

"I'll tell you my story." "The true legend of the bunny and the wolf." "But first get out of the cold water first."

"Oh ok." I said as I walked slowly back to land and sat down. "Can you start the story now or tell the story now?"

"Ok, I'll start." "Back in my times, I was the first princess of the land of peace and joy." "Everyone who lived there were immortal and they had access to being a human, bunny, or half bunny and half human at the same time." "At that era everything was complicated." "My kingdom was very complicated because everything was starting to mix within time." "It all started because of my personal bodyguard." "He's know as Xiao Hui." "He was a wolf who suddenly got into our territory and my dad gladly helped him and in return he was my guard." "Little did I know the foolish me fell in love with that jerk." "I'm still very disappointed in myself." "Well, foolish me didn't know he was a wolf." "He knew I liked him and in fact loved him." "My father didn't like the fact I liked him." "He didn't really care because he knew something about him." "That I didn't know about." "He told me that fact one day, I felt heartbroken." "Cause we all know the wolf is ruthless and cruel." "The last time I saw him was him with his uniform on and his dark black hair and blue eyes." "Everyone called him a 美男子(Mei Nan Zi/pretty boy)."

"He truly is." "No denying, the truth." "He was a very gorgeous guy who had everything." "But one day he was gonna leave." "My father told me he was off to become a higher ranked wolf then just being my bodyguard." "I was sad of course." " I loved him." "I told him to not leave, but all he told me was say what you want to say to me." "i didn't know what he meant." "But on that exact day I left, out my balcony I went down with a thick, long, and white colored fabric." "I escaped into the darkness of a forest." "My father told me not be in that forest." "I survived with my powers and trained all by myself." "I was focused on myself until I heard from other animals in that dark forest, that Xiao Hui became the wolf spirit of the death god."

"Back then when you became a spirit of a god, you don't exist physically anymore." "I cried for a long times, then I find myself drowning in my tears." "Dying when I was 18, due to the word love." "That's why they say the wolf cannot be with the bunny." "This is the true legend of The Bunny and The Wolf."

"How did you become a spirit."

"I was blessed by the moon goddess." "The Goddess that is called Chang E." "She told me I can still exist, but as her bunny on the moon." "I accompanied her, talked about all the foolish gods and goddesses." "It was a great time till." "Till that b***h Xiao Yu took me from her." "At that moment I turned into an actual spirit." "Having the power to control where I go and I dedicated my life to help the bunnies at the school you attend to." "I was very dedicated to be specifically your bloodline." "Cause.." "You're 85% part bunny, 5% immortal, and 10% human." "Now a days I can't find a single person that is 80% up bunny."

"I didn't know I was 85% bunny." "You mean..." "I'm not really human?"

"You're immortal since bunnies in our world is immortal so they won't die until they chose to."

"So I'm 90% immortal."

"But it doesn't make your situation better with Cai XuKun."

"What do you mean?"

"You would be naturally attracted to that guy cause he has deadly wolfblood in his veins."

"Wait what."

"You can't deny the attraction towards him." "Cause it happened to me." "There's a story behind this attraction that I don't know of..."  

Vote and Comment~

Any theories on why might (Y/N) would be attracted to Cai XuKun with the wolfblood?

What might be the story behind the wolfblood and the bunnies?  

Peace~