Chapter 10: Flashback pain

Grayfia's POV

Ophis and [y/n] teleported back with the others. Only Rias, Rias' peerage, Riser and his peerage and me stay in this room. I sigh and I look at the two of them.

Grayfia: Rias gave me your ring.

Rias: I can't this is not mine seriously.

Riser: What are you talking about sl— *slap!*

Rias slap Riser and then she throws ring into the window with the same design but not in color of diamond.

Rias: You don't know the whole story. He's in the verge of dying when he gave this ring into the wrong person and that wrong person is me. He will gave the ring to the Lucy girl but for some reason their arrange marriage cancelled so shut the fuck up. Grayfia. I can't gave you this because he entrusted me this ring so I'm sorry.

Grayfia:  I understand. This arrange marriage will have a second choice.

Rias: What is it?

Grayfia: Rating Game in 10 days.

Rias: Deal now leave Grayfia and Riser.

I just nod and teleported back to the devil realm. I saw my husband Sirzech Lucifer with Millicas. I just smile but sigh at the same time and remember the past.

Flashback

I am holding Kratos' hands when we are playing around the garden. I saw him smiling. I really love his long white hair, red eyes and him. I smile widely and then we stop.

[Y/n]: I'm tired *pouts*

Grayfia: okay okay let's rest.

We seated under the shade of the tree and then we rest. He smile again then show his palm.

[Y/N]: Are you hungry?

I just nod and smile at him. He make a food just by thinking. He give me a sandwich and I smile at him. I eat some of it when he started to talk.

[Y/N]: I....ummm Grayfia.

Grayfia: Hmmm?

[Y/N]: I always love you Grayfia...

I was shock on his word but in my mind I can't stop smiling. I want to answer him but I need my parents confirmation so that I can accept him fully.