Rwby Vol.1 Part 3

--Your POV--

When the initiation ends,everyone went to their dorms,and I just realized that my shoulder isn't bandaged! I quickly checked it,and it was completely healed! I cant believe im saying this but,im looking forward in studying this world more.

--Later....--

Well,aint this a coincidence,our dorm room is right next to team RWBY's...wow  -_-     Well,me and Jack we're exhausted from initiation,so we didnt bother fixing up before landing on our beds and went to sleep.

--The next day brought you by y/n baking Ruby a mountain of cookies--

I woke up and I feel very refreshed,so I went and put our stuff on our respected sides,then soon I heard a very loud whistling sound and gosh that hurt like a bee is stinging inside your ear,even with my pain tolerance. It even woke up Leis.

Jack:Ow,my ears felt like somethings stinging inside 'em! | Y/n:I know!

Jack look at his surroundings and see everything have been cleaned up and look very tidy,maybe even a little bit professional.

Jack:Look like someone is being a clean freak today. (he says with sarcasm) | y/n:To be honest,when i woke up,I feel very refreshed,like all the energy I've spent yesterday came back with a bonus.

Jack:Huh,same here,I guess thats in our bloodline | Y/n:When we have free time,lets have a long talk with Ozpin about our parents | Jack:I agree,wonder if we have more hidden abilities. Oh what time is it? On the scroll. | Y/n:Oh yea i should adjust it,well its 8:13 AM.Should we go to Prof. Ports now? | Jack:Yea,so we're not late.

So we went to Prof. Ports class and we met said man. He have gray hair with one helluva mustache that's covering his mouth,and it seem he has that eye always closed trait in some animes. It seems only me and Leis are the only students here.

Prof. Port:Greetings Mr. Draconazha and Mr. Lunarium is it? I heard you two have excellent skills at the initiation. | Jack:Uhh,to be honest Prof. Port,that was the first time we actually fought.

Prof. Ports eye's widened,even seeing the eye itself (huh i guess they do open sometimes)

Prof. Port:Really now,but the two of you fought like skilled hunters! | Y/n:Back at home,me and Leis always,well me mostly,train our swordplay. | Prof. Port:Interesting...and Less? Who's he? | Jack:Oh that's my nickname he gave me. | Prof. Port:*chuckles* You two seem like brothers even though your not blood related. Now,if you let me continue preparing for the class,please take a seat and wait until class start.

Y/n:Can i help you Prof? | Prof. Port:Ah yes! I like students like you,and you seem like a strong man,can you bring the cage from the Bullhead area,to this room? Here's the key for the crate | Y/n:Allright. Ill be back as soon as I can.

You soon leave to get the cage,you wondered whats inside it,but you decided to not question it and soon see a somewhat large metal crate with a few people surrounding it.

Y/n:Excuse me,but i was sent by Prof. Port to find and send a metal crate containing a cage for his studies. | ???:Ah,good,just sign this paper for him and we'll be on our way.

You signed the paper and give it back to him,then they say goodbye and they're on their way back to wherever they do their job.you then pushed the crate which,thank god,has wheels and your on your way back to the classroom.

--Meanwhile,Jack's POV--

Prof. Port:Such a nice lad,he reminds me a bit,well tell me about yourself Mr.Lunarium