Thursday Night

This is my first prompt (ever) sent in by ClaraOswald-11, where the Doctor invites Clara over for tea and it ends up as a date. Very, very fluffy! Please leave more prompts in the comments or PM me with them (yes, this applies to everyone). Also, remember to vote and review. Thanks!

        "Clara Oswin Oswald!" The Doctor yelled into the TARDIS phone.

        "Yes, Doctor?" Clara giggled into her cellular phone, "How may I help you?"

        "I was wondering if you'd like to come over for tea? Maybe? I have no idea what day it is for you, so if you're not busy..."

        "It's a Thursday night over here. So, yes I'm free. See you in say...twenty minutes?" Clara said, putting down her book.

        "Alright! Cool!"

        Clara hung up and went to change out of her sweatpants into jeans and put on a loose fitting t-shirt instead of her mum's old sweatshirt. She hadn't taken off her makeup yet, so she left that and put her hair up into a french-braid, very casual. She went downstairs and picked her book back up and waited for the Doctor.

        She heard the TARDIS materialize and stayed put on her couch, reading. The Doctor, as she had predicted, came bursting through her front door, running into her living room.

        "I know you heard my TARDIS! Really? I show you all of time and space and you make me burst into your living room, just to take you to tea?" The Doctor asked, looking down at the woman sitting on her couch, still reading.

        Clara glanced up from her book, glanced back down and started reading and said, "All of time and space, and you're only taking me to tea?"

        "I don't have to take you anywhere. I just really like taking you places and seeing your nose scrunch up when you see them."

        "Down boy. My nose is only for those whom I date, thank you very much. So you were saying tea?" Clara laughed and put down her book and jumped up. The pair were soon in the TARDIS and heading off to their destination, which happened to be a small coffee/tea shop in 1985, in the middle of New York City.

        After five cups of tea each and three hours later, the Doctor dropped Clara off at her house, and walked her to the front door.

        "I hope you had a good time," The Doctor said.

        "I had a great time," Clara smiled. She put her hands on his shoulders and pulled him down while she was on her tip-toes and kissed him. It was only a four second kiss, but it left the Doctor stammering, "What was that for?"

        "Well, I always kiss the guy after the date," and with that she turned on her toe and shut the door. She smirked and went up to bed, while the Doctor slowly walked back to the TARDIS and moved forward to the next Wednesday.

Alright guys! Thanks for reading! First prompt...and I am very proud to say that I made it through alive! I will write whatever you guys send in, promise! I must warn you all I probably won't write smut because well...my experience in that area is minimal and I don't want to butcher your prompts. Sorry! Please keep sending them in!

-HeartlessWench