Ch. 21 Change.

Namjoon POV:
When I woke up, it was 11 a.m. I got off of the Sofa and went to my bedroom to check on Yunhae. When i opened the door she wasn't in there. Then I checked the Bathroom also no sign of her. I ran downstairs and took my phone and checked it.

1 new Message from Yunhae

Yunhae: Hey Namjoon. I am sorry I left. Have a nice day!

Tf? I am done being nice to her. I won't be the same anymore Yunhae. That's because of you. See my dark side from now on.

Monday Morning at school Yunhae POV:
As i arrived at school I saw Kookie and Tae but no Namjoon. maybe he slept in? I went over to them and we all headed to our class. I didn't want to ask them where Namjoon is. They will think i am crazy. When we sat down, I looked outside of the window and saw Namjoon, smoking. SMOKING?! He never smokes! I called Tae and Kookie over and showed them what Namjoon was doing. They both had a scared expression on their face and stromed out of the classroom.

Taehyung POV:
Shit. Shit. Shit. SHIT! Me and Kookie ran up to Namjoon, and took the cigaratte out of his mouth.

Namjoon: YAH!
Taehyung: What the fuck Namjoon? What the fuck do you think you are doing?
Namjoon: Smoking..?
Jungkook: THIS ISN'T YOU NAMJOON! YOU AREN'T LIKE THIS!
Namjoon: So what?
Taehyung: WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING THIS?!
Namjoon: I am done being polite now if you would please leave me alone.
With that he walked off.

Jungkook: THEN- THEN WHAT ABOUT YOUR GRADES?! YOUR OWN FRIENDS?! ABOUT YUNHAE?!
He stopped walking.
Namjoon: I don't give a shit about anything. anymore.
Jungkook: IS IT BECAUSE YUNHAE LEFT YOU?
Namjoon: Can you just shut up?
He ran. This is bad.

_________
Yunhae POV:
In a few Minutes class starts and Namjoon still didn't come. As I was staring at the Door I got a phone call from Nona.

Nona: Yunhae!
She said with a worried tone.
Yunhae: Nona, what's wrong?
Nona: Your Dad. He is on his way to your school. He will drag you to the Hospital and wants to make sure that you abort the baby! Yunhae you need to run!
SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!
Yunhae: O-Okay Nona!
I hung up, gathered my stuff together and walked out of the Classroom as fast as I could. I started to run even when I have a baby growing inside me. I need to run! As I was running I bumped into someone.

Yunhae: I-I a-
Dad: Got you little piece of shit!

___________________________________
A/N: I AM SORRY I UPDATED LATE AGAIN! I WILL UPDATE TONIGHT AGAIN, FOR YOU GUYS BECAUSE I ALWAYS UPDATE LATE!