Queen for Seven Days (K)

Synopsis: 

Based on the tragic Joseon legend, this drama is about the love story between King Jung Jong and his Queen Dan Kyung, who was crowned and deposed within the span of a week due to rival political factions that controlled the king's rule. According to historical legend, after the queen was dethroned and removed from the palace, the king would walk to the outside royal pavilion every day and sigh as he gazed at a mountain in her direction. After hearing this, she placed a red skirt, her favorite to wear in the palace, on a rock on the mountain face so he would know that she was well and that she still yearned for him.

Cast: 

Park Min Young as Shin Chae Kyung, later Queen Dan Kyung

Park Si Eun as young Shin Chae Kyung

Yeon Woo Jin as Lee Yeok/Nak Chun, later King Jung Jong

Baek Seung Hwan as young Lee Yeok

Lee Dong Gun as Lee Yoong, also known as King Yeonsangun

Ahn Do Gyu as crown prince Lee Yoong

My review:

Rate- 10/10 Hands down, amazing drama ever! like EVER! The young Chae Kyung and Lee Yeok's character is awesome. Yeon Woo Jin becomes one of my favorite actor because of this drama. And honestly, I actually think that this is my favourite drama of Park Min Young. She nailed it. I love her here. The chemistry between the main lead is perfect. This drama is perfect. The story line is perfect. The ost? WOW. I can't get over the ost. It makes the drama 100% better. Although most people will face second lead syndrome while watching this, fortunately I didn't xD But I do pity the king bcs all he wanted was someone to love. To care of. To be with him. But I don't ship him with Chae Kyung. Still I can't deny their chemistry tho xD Lee Yeok definitely caught my attention in the beginning till the end, be it the young and grown up Lee Yeok. And as usual, prepare tissues because this drama is tear jerking. For real. The cast did an amazing job in delivering the emotions. You will cry with them. Trust me. Their love story is bittersweet. When there's a sweet scene, it makes you happy. But when the scene is sad, the pain is real. Like REAL. I remember I cry so hard while watching this. This drama is somehow underrated. I don't know why though because I definitely think this drama is flawless. Would definitely rewatcj this drama. Though I still can't get over the pain, will still watch it bcs this drama is beautifully done 😭 Do watch it guys <3 Highly recommended.